II

Taehyung's pov

"Taehyung-ah..it's getting cold..come inside.."bogum called me..he came and sat next me.
"Still thinking about your mom.."I sniffed and nodded a bit..
"Come on..don't cry..granny is Waiting for you..she cooked your favourite.....even though
I'm his grandson..she treats you better...the world is so unfair........"he said and lying on the sand. I chuckled..

"Okay grandson..let's go.."I said smiling and we went to his house.

"Tae..you went to the shore again..it's getting cold..wear something on when u go out..!" She said with a worrie filled voice.i came inside the room and sat in the dinner table with bogum next to me.

"Okay granny"I replied with aboxy smile,when she served food and patted my head.
"Ah..tae..hoseok hyung came by the way..I told him you went to shore again"bogum said
while have food in his mouth.

"Okay I will meet him tomorrow" I said.

"Tae why don't you sleep here tonight"she asked.."it's okay granny, in that house I still feel my mom's presence.i will sleep there don't worry" I said in happy tone to hide the sad feelings in my heart.

"Okay honey.. do you neend some blankets..you might feel cold.."
"It's okay good night.."
"Ah..tae next week it's if birthday..don't have any plans that day.."bogum said while ruffling my head.

"Mmmm..hyung you know that I spend my birthday at the shore evertime.."I said with a forceful smile..
"Yyeeaahh....... your right...then let's celebrate it the next day.."bogum said in excitement and I replied with a smile.
"Okay boys time to sleep..tae..it's late..good night honey.."
"Good night gran,bye bogum..!"

I went to my room and laid on my bed hazily thinking about today which passed like the waves of the ocean, squeezing my pendant..

I remembered the day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Atlanta

Jungguk's pov

"Stop following me Lisa,I said I won't take you as my mate"I yelled at her.

"But Jungguk, I love you why won't you listen to me"she said with her puppy eyes.
"Listen, you are like a sister to me.. please understand that..you are the beautiful mermaid in the kingdom..I you find your love..bu.."

"But you are the one I love"
"I love someone else..why can't you understand that.."
"Are you still thinking about the boy till now..it's been years Jungguk..he would have forgotten you"

I felt a pain in my heart
"Lisa..just leave..!"
"B..But Jungguk.."

"I said LEAVE..!!" The anger in my voice made the water wobble..
"Let's go Lisa"Jennie took her and swam away..

"It's her again"I heard a voice..I looked up and saw Jin hyung.
"Yeah..why can't she understand hyung.."I said in a sad voice.

"It's ok kookie..come on jimin and joonie are waiting for you.."he said in an exciting tone..
"And why are they" I said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yah..did you forget It..it's your birthday tomorrow..that means.."he saw me and raised his eyebrows twice expecting an answer.

"That means...."

He hit my head and said"YAH....it's your 23rd birthday.. tomorrow you are going to be crown as the prince"

"So that means I can't do whatever I want.."

"It's not like that koo..come on let's go.. wait a minute..!"

He said and looked at me from top to bottom..
"You went to the shore again.."
He said a looked at me with an worried expression.
"Who went to the shore.."I heard a loud voice and felt the water wobble..
'oh god no'

Sorry guys it's a short and boring chapter..hope u like it ... saranghae..💜💜

The images does not belong to me.credit to the artist..💜