51.Truth

He is the thought behind the feeling ,
the swelling in my chest ,
The starlight of my evening ,
the yearning when I undress
🌸

The sweet sound of flute drifted
by the river as they made their way to the Pavillion hidden behind the wisteria blossoms and hydrangea.

With Fast claps of slippers ,rustling of hanbok along the wind ,the swordsmith's son was first to arrive.

Tall,handsome ,Nam Jaejoon leaned against the tree waiting for his fiancé to arrive .

His lips curved ,eyes shimmering under the torcherous sun when they met doe chocolate brown eyes gaze .Clothed in pink and golden ,town head's son came in view with the tellswish of his silk hanbok ,dressed simpler than he usually does.

"Talk about the importance of time"
Jaejoon rolled his eyes as the ceremonious walk Seokjin did approaching him .

"Just a minute late and the Nam's son has to comment something mean"
Despite those words ,Seokjins smile was wide as he brushed his fingers along Jaejoon's face ,fingertips grazing the fresh cut over his jaw.

Seokjin was always so beautiful in Jaejoon's eyes ,but the worry in his eyes whenever he got minor cuts ,he hated that.

"It's just a small cut.Not going to leave a scar"
He holds the sleeves gently ,unsure if he should initiate contact in open space.

Seokjin was rather shameless as he pressed his lips to his mouth and sighs
"With how you handle the blades ,I am thankful you haven't sliced your neck yet"

A little hard tap on Jaejoon's face was enough to curl his fingers over the wrist and within a fraction Seokjin was pinned to the tree ,eyes sparkling in amusement.

"I know my ways with swords,unless you are afraid of me scarring my face and I won't be handsome anymore"
He held Seokjin's wrist loosely but enough to feel his rapid pulse. The smirk that formed on his lips to think he has such effect on Seokjin filled him with a sense of pride.

Jaejoon gasped when he was yanked forward and Seokjin murmurs against his ears "You would be still handsome for me.But don't try things and hurt yourself love ,I won't be able to stand it"

Seokjin smirked when he felt the other stiffen in his hold and he bits his lips before nibbling at the ears getting a strangled moan.

"You are insatiable.We are not alone "
Jaejoon pulls back ,hands still clutching the other's but his gaze lingered around ,cheeks red in embarrassment as he tried to spot any people across the river watching them.

A loud boisterous laugh left Seokjin's mouth while the latter pouted ,scooting farther from his grasp .

"Oh you are so fun to tease"
Seokjin shakes his head walking to sit on a huge rock along the river bed.

Jaejoon huffed settling besides him, "And you are so mean"

"You love me anyway"
Seokjin shoved him slightly ,watching a pebble flipping on the water ,Jaejoon had thrown.

"I do"
He admits with a faintest blush.

The gentle trickle of river water filled their ears as they kept gazing at the reflections of themselves in the crystal  water ,Seokjin occasionally dipping his feets in.