47.Awakening

18 Months ago....

"Mom! I am not a kid anymore "
Seokjin whines ,taking out the petals his mother had burst over his head ,as soon as he exited his room.

"You have been cooped up in your room for whole day.Your brother's were worried"
She says ,picking out the last petal and holds his hands

"You shouldn't roam out in dangerous territories Jin-ah"

Seokjin grins ,pecking her cheeks as they walk downstairs carrying the boxes his mother was holding earlier when she decided to startle him.

"We are dangerous species ourselves mom and I wasn't alone.Tae was with me"

"And why do you think that gives me any relief ? If your father hears another of your mischief"
She exhales, placing the box while Seokjin eyes the contents, confused .

"The new babies need sunlight protection charm"
She answered the raised brows ,taking out the bottles she will need.

Seokjin nods in understanding. Their coven had taken new Vampire's and his father and Yoongi were busy with their trainings.

Lily eyes him for a while ,stirring the potion in a bowl.

"Look at you trying to spend quality time with your mom now "

Seokjin looks at her bewildered for a second before sighing.She raised a playful brow ,gesturing him to come close .

"What's going on in your mind Jinnie?I could see you are acting wierd ever since you came home"
Seokjin leans into the touch of her soft palms ,she asks carefully " Did something happen where you ran off  towards the city?"

He fidgets a little before nodding.

"Can you tell me ? I promise I won't tell anyone"

Seokjin chuckles, blinking back his tears and Lily gasps when he hugs her
"Jin-ah what's wrong ?"

It took him few moments to collect himself and he pulls back ,Lily wipes his tears and cups his face

"I-I just saw someone I never expected I will see again"

It didn't took Lily a second to figure what Seokjin was talking about but she let's him continue " But you know what the funny thing is ?"

"He is nothing like him Mom.He is a respected persona in the society.A lawyer .But it's Jaejoon ,I know.But"

"You are afraid that you will fall in love with him and him being Jaejoon won't have to do anything with that feeling"

Seokjin pursed his lips, Lily's eyes widens "You already did"

He shakes his head.No .It's not possible. It's not Jaejoon.Just someone who looks like him.Yes.His heart was tricked.It must have beated because he saw him in real after seeing him on canvas for all these years.

"I did not.It's just a phase.My mind isn't thinking straight right now"

"So that's why you didn't left home past days "

Her voice was stern and Seokjin nods ,almost hesitantly. He is been trying to put away all the memories he had with that certain dimpled human .Right.He has dimples, Jaejoon didn't.

He can't love anyone else .No one could move his heart all these centuries, maybe he was under the impression of the pain that his heart became vulnerable. It's just another ordinary human.If he stays away for a while more ,he would forget him.

"Stop"
Lily commands sternly "Stop those foolish thoughts this instant "

Seokjin gulps.

Even if Lily doesn't posses mind reading ability ,she could always read her son's thoughts.