35.Bond

Present

The flow of cold air was heavenly for Namjoon and he was shamelessly blocking its way ,soaking all of it alone

"Namjoooooon"

And he was also trying to block his friends voice.

"Yaa why are you ignorrrring meeeee"

Namjoon drops the shirt he was folding and peeks a look at the source of whining.

"You are so lucky I am even talking to you right now"

Hoseok grins sheepishly rocking on his feets as he tries to help his friend fold the laundry.

Tries is the keyword.Namjoon had slapped his hands away for the nth time now and then had went ahead to mess all the clothes he had managed to fold between the glares .Namjoon is being rude now.

"I am going to change the passcode"
Namjoon says bluntly, but it was just a bluff.

"You won't " Hoseok replies confidently snatching the apparel from Namjoon's hold and folds it before placing it in the basket.

So boring .

Why does this man does his laundry on weekends only .The hall was filled with Namjoon's clothes as far as his eyes could see!

"Now come on I came here all the way to talk to you.Here me out Namjoon and help me.You are my only hope "

Hoseok seemed desperate at this point and Namjoon though wanted to drag the topic more decided to give his only friend a rather deserving break.He too had once hid so many important things from him.

Although that were a completely different case but Namjoon for one is a hopeless case when it comes to held grudges.And he is lucky he is this way.Doesn't help him much when he has to pay the bills alone but that's the whole another scenario he don't want to think about right now.

So abandoning the task of folding the laundry he had been working upon for past hour ,Seokjin will be quicker to wrap the task if he asks him.He doesn't even feel slightest guilty about asking his supernatural boyfriend to wind up the tasks he is too lazy to do .

Seokjin.

Namjoon didn't need to think how his heart swelled thinking about his boyfriend. Seokjin was it for him.He knows now.It doesn't much bother him ,their difference.It doesn't matter in the end.What does is how they both feel about each other and their will to try and work the differences and falling more in love while doing so.

Seokjin had always loved him.Namjoon used to think it as some joke ,but now he understands the true meaning behind it.It's the feeling of someone occupying a permanent spot in your life that you feel like they were always there.Right from the start.

Sometimes he feels if love is an understatement to describe what he feels for the Vampire. He wished there was a word stronger than that.

He wants to grow old with Seokjin. That was a hilarious thought.He will grow old while Seokjin will remain the same.

But if the latter allows the years of his immortality to spend with him until his last day ,he will be content with that too.

And that lone thought, he wants to cling to that.

"You are zoning out again ,Namjoon.I thought that habit vanished once you told me about your Vampire boyfriend "

"Sorry "
Namjoon apologizes dragging the chair to take a seat .

Hoseok cocks a brow ,leaning his weight against his elbow over the dining table and curiously asks "Which makes me wonder ,where is he ? "

He trails his gaze to Namjoon's room and before he can conclude anything Namjoon deadpans "He isn't hiding in my room ,Hobi.It's Saturday"