46.Revealed

"It's boring "
Seokjin sighs ,resting one of his hands on the dimpled cheeks.

They were back in their room despite Daniel's protests.Although Namjoon was enjoying himself there ,he didn't wanted them to spend a night in coven.Namjoon wasn't supposed to meet Daniel.

Because no matter how much of a sweetheart the Vampire is ,he knew too many secrets that one of it rolled off his tongue and Namjoon latched on to it.

The story of why Seokjin left home.Daniel didn't meant to snitch ,it was just a slip of tongue when he called him by Jaejoon's name .Namjoon perked up at the mention and some secrets were spilled.

Now Namjoon wants to know the entire truth.And even if he is sleepy ,head still buzzing with the loud music in the bakery ,he is refusing to let the topic see another day .

"Then I like boring.I know you don't talk much about your past ,you must be uncomfortable"

Seokjin pressed a kiss to his forehead and shakes his head "It's not that"

"Then tell me.I want to know"
Seokjin looked down at the fingers, resting on his chest.

"Jin? "

"Yeah.Okay.But you should know that-"

"I won't judge you"

Seokjin swallowed his heart that was choking him and nods "okay"
Namjoon's pupils were blown wide as he looked up to him ,still glued to his chest.

The resting warmth give him strength and he begins "Do you remember the dagger I gave you ? "

Namjoon nods.Even though it was a stupid question , he assumed Seokjin was trying to ease himself in the topic so he didn't pointed it out.

"It's my engagement gift"

Namjoon stopped his fingers where they were tracing over Seokjin's chest .He knew the dagger was important but didn't knew why.It dawned on him that it's the same dagger that will take Seokjin's life.Why is Seokjin's  life tied to something so precious?

"Are you okay ?"

He looks up to the concerned gaze and smiles.Like he always do.He shouldn't have asked.

"Yeah"

Seokjin watched him for a while ,unsure if he should continue. Namjoon's heartbeat paced after a while and he took that as a cue to continue. Ofcourse after making sure Namjoon was ready to listen further.

"There was this tradition in Nam's .He was an elite swordsmith.Best in the town.But too clumsy for his own good .I used to wonder how he managed to keep himself away from cutting himself all the time"

That brought a smile on Namjoon's face. Seokjin pulled him closer, letting his head rest on his chest so that he won't be needed to look in his eyes while he tells him how perfect Jaejoon was.That it's him he is talking about.But Namjoon doesn't remember. It's not mandatory for people to remember anything from their past ,he knows. But their case was different he thought, Namjoon came back for him ,he believed. And he did.But without the golden memories they spent.

"When I met Danny ,I was hiding from my family"
Seokjin swallowed looking at the ceiling holding Namjoon close.He didn't wanted to talk about the memories only he remembers. Why is it only him that remembers everything and Namjoon doesn't.He don't want to talk about it anymore.Thankfully Namjoon didn't complained at the switch in topic.

"I wanted to free myself from the life I never asked for.There were threats I wasn't aware of.I didn't ran into any particular obstacle until I reached LA.
When I came across a pack of wolves"