27.Ferris wheel

Seokjin didn't received a welcoming dagger.He received a tight slap.And let's just say ,he kind of felt his ears ringing with the throbbing pain.

Damn Namjoon hits hard.Seokjin thought.Or maybe since he can feel every hit with it's enhanced version ,the sharp ringing lasted more than it should have.

So this is what actually happened .

Seokjin eyes the building ,feeling nervous and decided to bail out .The window was open ,he eyed it a little more.Debating.

From where he was standing, he saw Hoseok exiting the building and decides again that he will take the door.

For once just think from his perspective

Namjoon will surely love if he asks for the permission instead of barging in right?

So if the latter denies ,he can go strangle his brother.

Seokjin took the elevator pushing the sixth floor .All the buttons until sixth floor .He waited patiently, and then scolded himself.What if Namjoon leaves before he reaches there ?

Finally ,he reaches the floor and stoods in front of the door, finger hovering over the door bell .

"Man up.Apologize .Listen.Dodge."
He revises the script again and goes to ring the bell but the door opens before he could press it.

There stood Namjoon, his hairs unstyled ,glasses on and a briefcase in his hand that clearly indicated ,he was leaving for the firm.

"Hi"
Seokjin pursed his lips,cringing at his words.Couldn't he come up with something else ?

"I thought it would be better if I enter through the door "
Seokjin says again .

Namjoon still haven't moved .

Or blinked.Or stabbed him.

"If you permit "
He completes, almost quickly ,swallowing hard.

Namjoon blinks before turning his gaze neutral.

"I don't want to let you in though "

Seokjin tenses up ,eyes lingering over the watch Namjoon was still wearing.The dial was broken though.

"Oh sorry"

Namjoon stares at him for a while ,grip tightening over the handle of his briefcase .Seokjin looks a lot better now.The scar on his forehead still slightly visible if he squints .

Seokjin stoods there ,shifting his weight between his heels .Namjoon's heart is beating fast.

"I will just "
Seokjin steps a little back ,ready to bolt.

"Did I told you that you can leave ? "
He haulted in his steps ,feeling Namjoon closing the distance.

"I thought "
Seokjin trails lifting his head to see the clenched jaw.He gulps.Even Yoongi doesn't look this scary .

"You thought you could just show up after weeks and expect me to act like nothing changed ? That I will let you back in my life ?"

Namjoon moved a step closer ,almost hovering over the Vampire.

Seokjin felt so small ,like a bunny trapped under tigers paw.

"I ,you are right.I was stupid.And selfish. I won't bother you agai-"
Seokjin gasped,covering his face where he was slapped.

Namjoon just slapped him.

"So you will just run again ? "
Namjoon heaves ,palms stinging .

Seokjin squeaks "I thought you don't -"