"Hold on, I'm gonna sketch that." The soldier ordered, Kaya just hoped that no one would see his sketches until she died. It would be too much of a hassle if everyone found out now.

"Sure, just don't let anyone other than the inner circle see them."

"Who's in this inner circle?" He asked.

"Me, you, Hange and Levi. Though I'm planning on telling my squad after we retake wall Maria." The thief responded.

"Captain Levi, huh? I would've thought he'd be the last person you'd tell." Moblit continued to sketch.

"Why's that?"

"He seems so strict, as if he wouldn't hesitate to kill a liability to humanity. Either that or he'd be so stuck up that he'd tell Erwin."

"Wow, we clearly have different impressions of Levi. I've always considered telling him I was a ghoul, but he found out before I could and he cornered me. But it worked out, he understood more than I thought anyone would. He's always stuck by me, no matter what." She replied with all honesty, trying to change Moblit's mind on Levi's personality.

"You speak quite highly of him. Perhaps I'm missing something." He quirked a brow.

"Why're you looking at me like that." Kaya questioned. "Seriously, it's creeping me out."

"Looks like the sun will be setting soon, we better get back for that feast the scouts are throwing." Moblit changed the topic.

Kaya scoffed. "You know I can't eat, right? This meal will be as exciting as watching dust gather."

"You never know, I heard there'll be meat for the first time."

"Can't eat that either. I'm just hoping Eren starts a fight because things have been getting boring around here."

The two scouts walked back to the scouting legions base, Moblit quickly scanned over his notes before hiding his notebook in his jacket pocket. Kaya was already engulfed in the smell of the scouts's meals being cooked so she was quick to complain about it. "Ugh, I can already smell that crap their making in the kitchens." She held her hand over her nose.

"You can smell that from here?" He asked.

"Yeah, but to me, human food smells and tastes like cow shit. I try to stay away from it but I'm gonna go to the meal thing tonight for motivational purposes." Kaya waved at Moblit. "I'm gonna head back to my room, it was nice talking with you."

"Same here." The soldier answered. Then the two walked in different directions, Moblit had to relay information to Hange where as Kaya wanted to read into her ghoul book a little more. It had been a while since she'd first gained possession of her book and she'd finished it about a month ago, it was no help to her and was better off being with Hange anyways. At least they'd be able to understand the science behind it and whatever the hell Rc cells were.

After scanning through the pages of her book for a while, she got changed into her casual clothing for the scouts final meal before the expedition. She wasn't going to eat anything, she couldn't, but it would still be nice to be there for her friends. Plus, she wouldn't want to miss another one if Eren's pointless fights with Jean, she just wanted to see what would happen if Mikasa didn't intervene like she normally did.

Finally, Kaya chose out her outfit, a shirt, high waisted trousers, and some suspenders to tie it all together. Kaya wasn't a fashionista at all, but she liked to think she had style that didn't consist of the basic long skirt and button up look. Soon enough, the bell rang for meals and the ghoul heard a knock at her door, she quickly gathered that it was Levi by his scent.