UCW High Impact #81: Jin Sakai vs Gray Fullbuster

Start from the beginning

*The crowd boos Kazuma albeit a bit less louder*

Kazuma: I see you all are still salty about how i beat this guy Renshou while stopping the show he was trying to put on without even trying, well too bad because just like he can go from someone mundane or common to a highlight, i can turn crap into gold and by myself as you all have seen since Mori didn't get involved!
Yes, i may not wrestle the cleanest style but it is still clean enough to count as clean wins and basically this makes me a threat since what could ANYONE do against someone that can turn what is seemingly useless stuff into useful one.
With that said, one warning. You better be prepared for anything when you get a shot against me, for i will turn everything into useful stuff to keep this belt and there's not a damn thing you can do against that.

*The segment ends with Kazuma leaving the ring alongside Mori while lifting his Cruiserweight Title as the crowd boo him*

4- We see Jin and the interviewer shaking hands on two chairs in front of each other before the latter starts to speak*

Interviewer: Hello, Mr Sakai how's everything going?

Jin Sakai: Everything's great, thank you very much.

Interview: Good to know. Onto the topic at hand is that you're gonna main event tonight's episode of High Impact against Gray Fullbuster and i just wanted to know more or less who you are or what your goals are.

Jin Sakai: Fair intrigue. What do you want to start with?.

Interviewer: Might be an odd question to kick us off but i was thinking about how samurais are taught to stay focused during training because of mistakes?.

Jin Sakai: Yes, why do you ask?.

Interviewer: It's that i want to know if you are capable of keeping your emotions in check or if it is complex even despite the training.

Jin: First off, yes, i am capable of keeping my calmness. However, i can get overriden by emotions albeit that has to be extreme such as revenge or betrayal.

Interviewer: So from what you've just said getting overriden by emotions can happen but not oftenly?. Man that training must be amazing.

Jin: Don't be so sure, it's hell to train and under the code of samurais of honor because sometimes you can want to be pragmatic which i didn't, but still.

Interviewer: Fair point. That said, this does bring into question whether it wouldn't just be better to let it go willingly or not.

Jin: That is where you're wrong since the code is useful in some aspects depending on the situations.
Don't believe me?. I ended up messing my life because of being a coward instead of going ahead even if it did turn out better for me.

Interviewer: Okay, then i assume you live by the code right?. Since right now it sounded like you didn't like going against it.

Jin: No, i don't live by the code...nor i do like having to be unhonorable which i avoided as it being necessary till it was no more.

Interviewer: What do you mean by that?.

Jin: Basically, i had to renounce to the code after it was made worthless by an enemy taking advantage of it so that i could protect the innocent and trust me while i can get pragmatic and ruthless...it does not mean i will stand for wrong stuff.

Interviewer: Huh, that's intriguing. Basically you don't like breaking the code because of that messing your life but enemy forces made you do so to protect the innocent even if you didn't want to break it.
That's sad, it's like your whole life has been regulated by something or someone!.