Chapter 7: Rude Awakening

Cora walked up to her computer and decided to just focus on her work.

"Thank goodness you're back." Donnie breathed. "I cannot get through this shield."

She glanced at his computer. "Oh I got through that earlier. Here."

She sent a copy of her work to his computer and he huffed. "You are way better at this than me. Why am I even trying to help?"

Cora smiled, "Well you are way better than any of your brothers."

Donnie laughed. "Yeah, at least I have that."

Both of them turned around and went back to work, Donnie went through the Kraang's information on Earth and their scientific data. Cora went straight to the family files and started decrypting the information on Mrs. O'Neil.

She stopped when April walked in and noticed that Mikey was in here. She hated how well the turtles could sneak up on her without even trying.

"Hey, have any of you seen Mom?" She asked.

"No, what's up?" Donnie asked.

Cora looked at Mikey suspiciously.

"We sort of had a little argument earlier and now she's gone. Probably because Mikey freaked her out." April said, glaring at the orange turtle.

"Don't worry, April, I'm sure she's around. I'll be up in one minute to look for her." Mikey said monotonously.

"No thanks, Mikey. You've done enough." April told hin venomously before stomping out.

Cora walked over to Mikey. "What did you do?" She whispered.

"You were right. I'm sorry. What are you working on?" He asked.

Cora frowned and walked back to her computer. "About to crack into what the Kraang did to Mrs. O'Neil."

She started typing again and her algorithm translated the Kraang language into English. She frowned and began to read through it, but something strong and slimy suddenly grabbed her tightly around the waist.

"Ack!" She cried out. "Donnie!"

April's mom used her other pink appendages to grab the computer and slammed it into Donnie. He fell back and pulled out his staff.

"Warn the oth-" Cora gasped as the tentacle tightened and her breath was cut off.

"Hold on, Cora!" Donnie yelled, grabbing his staff agains and trying to stab April's not-mom.

The tentacles grabbed him too and Cora blacked out just as April's mom started to transform and then ate them.

Leo walked down the stairs a few moments later, having heard from April that Mrs. O'Neil was missing. He knew he saw her walk down here.

"Mrs. O'Neil? Uh, Mom?" He called out, stopping when he saw Donnie standing by the table.

"Hey, Donnie, where's Mom?"

And then April's freaking mom proceeded to eat Leo. And scare the crap out of Raph. When Raph found out, he ran outside and warned April and Casey, but they were all confronted by the mom creature again.

Everyone took cover in the barn until the creature dug through the floor and attacked them, eating Raph and Casey. Right before it had the chance to eat April, she screamed and sent out a sonic sound that exploded the momster.

Everyone groaned, covered in momster guts and green slime. They stood up.

"Is everyone okay?" April asked.

"Let me put it this way. I'm pretty sure I swallowed about 15 pounds of slime." He groaned.

Leo walked over to Cora, who was sitting on the floor, absolutely disgusted.

Polar OppositesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara