Moving in

<Jessica POV>

After my rather long flight, where I slept for 3 hours, I landed in London. I collected my luggage and walked towards the car hire place. Dad and Anna had bought me a car and sent it over for the company to keep a hold of until I land. I reached the port and found a worker.

"Good," I checked my phone which changed time zones on the plane. It showed it was 1:30pm. "Afternoon."

"Good afternoon. Looking to hire?" The worker asked with a bubbly attitude, they were a younger person with a cute brown bob. I shook my head.

"No thank you. My parents sent over a car for me?" I smiled at them as they nodded with a small smile.

"Of course, name?"

"Jessica De Van."

She blinked dumbfounded before plastering the smile back on her face and searching on her iPad for which car is mine. She collected the right set of keys and showed me to my car. It was a sleek matte black and blue Konegzeg Jesgo. My dream car!

I put my luggage in the boot and hopped in the driver's side and it roared to life as I turned the key

I put my luggage in the boot and hopped in the driver's side and it roared to life as I turned the key. Seeing as it's my first car, I won't take much adjustment to get used to the right hand side driver's seat and driving on the left hand side of the road. Besides, it's only four years!

As I was getting ready to pull out the worker knocked on my window. I pressed the button for it to go down and they started to talk.

"Hi! I was just wondering if I could get your autograph? Possibly twice? Me and my sister are massive fans of yours and her birthday is coming up soon so! Please?" I smiled and nodded as she passed me two prices of paper and a pen.

"What's your sister's name?" I asked as I got ready to write.

"Amelia." They replied with a wide smile - it was clear they loved Amelia dearly.

Amelia,
Happy Birthday. Maybe we can meet in person one day ♥️
Jessica De Van

"What about you?" I asked when I had finished Amelia's note.

"Ashley."

Ashley,
It was nice meeting you! Why don't you give me a call? An American in Britain without help is either a recipe for disaster or the start of a really bad joke. 😃
07562154198
Jessica De Van

I smiled as I handed her the two folded up pieces of paper one with Amelia on the front and one with Ashley. She thanked me and moved back as I stated to back out my spot after typing my new address into the GPS on my phone.

After a 30 minute drive, I found my house. It wasn't as big as I'm used to but it is only me. It was a cute two floored house with a front garden and a drive way.