Instagram messages

<Jessica POV>

The next morning, I woke early to a new notification on Instagram I was tagged in a post from a user named Greek_God who also tagged someone with the user Rainbow_Sprinkles. I giggled at the users and clicked on the notification only to jump slightly when the picture I took with Caleb and Harper popped up onto the screen. I liked the photo and followed both accounts. I know that the photo will go viral when people see I've liked it. I put my phone down and went to take a shower before curling my hair, doing light makeup and getting comfy clothes (read sweatpants and an oversized hoodie) before getting back into bed. I unlocked my phone and saw messages from Greek_God.

Greek_God: Hey :)
Greek_God: It's Caleb btw.

I smiled and text him back. My private username was Surviving_23_Boys while my celebrity username was Jessica_De_Van - Boring I know, but it's kind of celebrity law to just have your name as your Instagram. In this case it was my public account I was on.

Jessica_De_Van: Hey :)
Greek_God: Can I get your number cutie? ;)
Jessica_De_Van: Sure, 079897612094

I smiled as he went offline and moments later I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey ;) It's Caleb. You're contact is Jess btw.

Jess changed Unknown to Caleb <3

Caleb <3: Can I take you out sometime?
Jess: Like a date?
Caleb <3: If you want it to be.
Jess: Then yes.
Caleb <3: Pick you up tomorrow at 7?
Jess: Sure. Just so you know I have more brothers than I can keep track of at this point.
Caleb <3: How many? :/
Jess: Last I counted there was 23 but idk there may be more they seem to multiply.
Caleb <3: 23?
Jess: Please don't run away :(
Caleb <3: I would never.
Jess: See you tomorrow then 7pm :)
Caleb <3: definitely :)

I smiled as Caleb logged off and I spent the rest of the day watching Netflix in bed. Now I either need to find a way to go on this date without any brothers knowing or As little as possible. Either that or I need to find a way to tell them before 7pm tomorrow.