Meet and Greet

<Jessica POV>

After the show, I was directed backstage to change into a pre-picked outfit of a knee length, off the shoulder, navy dress and matching heels. My personal hairstylist did my hair and I asked her to show me how after the meet and greet. She agreed.

 She agreed

I walked out onto the platform in another room to thunderous applause

I walked out onto the platform in another room to thunderous applause. I smiled at the queue of people wanting to meet me including people from around 4 or 5 to adults! I was handed a mic and I began to address my fans.

"Good afternoon everyone! Now the meet and greet will be open in a minute but for now I will be picking a single person to open the meet and greet!" This announcement was punctuated by resounding cheers. I looked around the room, deciding on a child under the age of 10 and their parent/caregiver. My gaze fell on an energetic 5 or 6 year old girl holding onto the hand of a boy my age. I pointed to her. "How about you?" She squealed and dragged the boy onto the stage with me. When she was up here I knelt down to her level and asked her a very important question, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Harper." She exclaimed, she was bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Well Harper," I start to sign the poster she gave me, writing over my own face, "Whose this?"

"My big brother, Caleb!" She replied, swinging the boy - Caleb's - arm. He smiled down at her. I smiled at the family moment.

"And how old are you and Caleb, Harper?" I asked

"I 5, Caleb 14!" She replied grinning like a looney and mispronouncing some words.

"I'm. Harper. I'm not I, I'm." Caleb corrected.

"I'mm 5, Caleb 14!" She repeated and looked up at Caleb who nodded. She beamed.

"Well Harper do you and Caleb want a picture with me?" She nodded her head so fast I thought it would snap off, I took my phone out as Caleb picked Harper up we took two pictures, one on my phone and one on Caleb's. I smiled at them as they walked away and sat down at a convenient table and the Meet and Greet was opened. The whole time I couldn't get the two of them out of my head.