Dinner with A Twist

<Jessica POV>

As we pull up to the restaurant, I see it's one of the ones the family owns. We can't go out to others anymore they don't cater for parties of our size.

We all walk inside and get greeted by a falling asleep hostess who quickly sobered up after seeing who we were. That's one of the best things about being rich and famous, people notice you. They pay attention when you speak. They give you the respect you deserve.

"We have guest due in around 20 minutes, 11 boys and their mother, bring them back when they arrive." Dad says curtly and we swoop towards our private room.

"Yes Mr De Van." She says and flirtingly winks at the boys and glares at me, she shoves me and smacks my tiara off my head. I gape at her as she smacks me so I smack her around the face. Everyone gasps.

"What's going on here?" Dad asks as he steps in between me and the bitch before I could start doing any proper damage, he knows I could kill her if I wanted too.

"Mr De Van! This girl was trying to sneak back with you, so I shoved her and knocked her tacky little tiara to the ground." The hostess said and smirked at me, she was shocked when I smirked back.

"Daddy! She slapped me!" I whined and the hostess was shocked

"It's ok Jessica, Darling, Why don't you go to the bathroom, sort yourself out and meet us back at the table." Dad said and passed me my tiara, the hostess looked ready to faint. I nod and walk off. Just as I do I hear my dad behind me "You're fired!". I smirk and continue into the bathroom.

Once I was fresh-faced once more I walked into our private room to find the Riley's hadn't arrived yet and the boys had saved my seat. I sit down in the middle of the table, opposite Oliver and next to William, Dad sits at the head of the table. There are eleven empty spaces next to me and another at the other head of the table, most likely where Anna will sit.

"Are you alright now, Jessie?" Dad asks me and that prompts the boys to all ask what happened at once. Once dad explained I answered them before they could ask.

"I'm fine guys, she really can't do any damage, she just smudged my make up!" It was after this we heard a knock on the door before a different waitress showed our new step-family inside.

"Anna!" Dad exclaimed and kissed the only woman before turning to us, "Guys this is Anna, Anna these are the guys." I cough "And Jessica. Introduce yourselves guys in age order. I'll start I'm Evan"

"Hi. I'm Hayden and these are my quadruplet brothers, Jayden, Kayden and Aaden." Hayden started and the others waved when they were mentioned.

"I'm Edward and this is my twin Steward." Steward nodded

"I'm Parker" Parker said looking up from his book for only a few minutes.

"I'm Oliver and this is my twin William." Will shook Anna's hand.

"I'm Xavier!"

"I'm Ashley!"

"I'm Simon!"

Finally it's me... "Hi! I'm Jessica and I am so glad to have another woman in the house!"

"Nice to meet all of you! I'm Anna!"

"I'm Draven."

"Brandon."

"Hi! I'm Hunter and this is my twin Gunter."

"Hi!" Gunter said as he waved, his beady eyes, buck teeth and weird voice make me think of a beaver

"I'm Lucas."

"Lacklan." Lacklan said with no emotion in voice. In my head alone I have dubbed him Lack-of-Fun

"Mackenzie and my twin Quanzie."

"Daniel and my twin Dante."

"And finally, I'm Antonio."

"Nice to meet you all! Now if we could sit and order please because I am starving!" Xavier exclaimed and we all laughed.

Not long after dad called in the waitress, her name was Rachel, and she took our order.

"Burger and chips." 

"Same please."

"Ok who wants burger and chips?" Dad asked and everyone put their hand up except me and Anna. "Ok, 23 burgers and chips please and whatever the ladies want."

"Chicken salad please." Anna ordered

"BBQ Sticky Ribs please." I ordered

"Ok Tha-"

Lacklan interrupted the waitress. He turned to me and said "Are you sure you should be having that, not exactly a ladylike food is it? Do you really want to be gaining any more weight." Everyone was appalled. I just laughed.

I looked to the waitress "I will be having the BBQ Sticky Ribs, thank you." She swept from the room. Once she had left and the door had banged shut, I rose from my seat, walked around the table and punched Lacklan in the face before sitting back down.

"now where were we?" I smiled and asked.

An hour later, when we were digging into our desserts, Anna spoke up, looking at our side of the table.

"So kids, are you exited?"

We looked at each other, "About what?" I asked.

Her reply made us all freeze.

"About moving of course!"

Too Many Brothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें