PART 16

Roshni was crying a lot and Aman panicked seeing her crying .

Aman : princess what happened why are you crying . Did i hurt you.  Please stop crying princess . I can't bare it .

Roshni : prince can I request you something and will you do that for me please.

Aman : you don't need to request me princess just order me .

Roshni : can you please call me as kitty my hero .

Listening thiss Aman immediately broke the hug and looked at her being shocked . He looked at her as if he is seeing an alien.

Aman : Hero.??? .

He asked questioningly and being shocked .

Roshni : Ha Kitty's hero , who always said that he will marry his kitty and will save her from all villians .

She said and Aman got tears in his eyes . He got some flash .

#FLASH#

Boy : kitty ! You are so cute.  You know i will marry you once we became big and will save you from all the villains .

Girl : really you will marry me hero  .

Boy : really kitty .

# FLASH END #

Aman : kitty.

Roshni nodded with tears .

Aman palmed his face and closed his eyes . He looked at her and cupped her face and kissed her forehead .

Aman : I thought I have lost you .

Roshni : even i thought the same hero . But see our destiny made us meet again .

# Flashback #

Two girls of age 10 were running inside a mansion . That is when a boy of age 15 came there holding his school bag . The two girls were none other than roshni and sara . The boy was Aman .

Aman : hff ! I am getting headache because of this 10th boards and see these both , playing and enjoying nicely . Hff I wish I go back 5 years back .

He said and sat on sofa pouting . The both girls came to him .

Sara : Bhai ! You came back . How did you wrote exam . Pass or fail .

Roshni bet on her forehead .

Roshni : my hero will never fail . He will get top marks .

She said cutely and went and sat in Aman's lap .

Aman : this much trust on me kitty .

He said and hold her properly in his lap .

Roshni : Ha choo muchhh .

She said and kept her head on his chest .

Aman smiled .

That is when their mothers came from kitchen and admired them .

Aman's mom (Sujata) : Aman go and get freshen up beta .

Aman nodded and immediately went to his room .

After sometime he came back and his mami (janaki: roshni's mother) made him eat snacks with her hands .

Janaki : How did you wrote exam Aman .

Aman : Super Mami .

He said and she carressed his hair .

Ram ( roshni's father ) and Raj ( Aman's father ) came there with tensed faces and sat on couch .
Roshni went and sat on Raj's lap while sara sat on Ram's lap .

Janaki : what happened to you both why are you tensed .

Ram : That asad Ahmed had cheated us .

Sujata : manager of our company ?

Raj : ha ! He is working for our rivals . He also wants to get our property in his hands.  He had given info about our new project to our rivals .

He was saying all this that is when the main door opened with a thud .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys.
.