PART 9

At class ,

Aman asusual came to class and started teaching but today he was beeing distracted from teaching as his lady love is disturbing him by her naughty acts . He was teaching when she was staring him continuously and her stare was making him distract .

He looked at her , this time she winked at him . He was getting insane by her acts . He glared at her but she ignored that glare and winked at him again . She kissed her hand and give him a flying kiss which is enough to make him lost . She bited her lips seductively which give him the desire to kiss her sweet lips . He unable to concern on teaching said the students to write their assignments and went and sat on his desk .

Roshni was still trying to distract him but he ignored her stares as he know if he sees towards her . Her acts will make him kiss her there itself in front of whole class . So he fisted his palm to control himself . He was sweating continuesly .

After class gets over  and it was break time . It was know time for Roshni to sweat as she saw him smirking devilishly when he heard the bell ring . She know he is definitely up to something and started talking to sara  Ignoring him .

He saw her ignoring him and giggled and messaged her to meet him at terrace of college . She saw the message but decided to ignore it . He smiled and called a student and said him to ask her to come to staffroom .

A student went to Roshni and said her to meet Aman at staff room . She sighed and went towards staffroom .

She was about to enter staffroom but Aman pulled her to the terrace without anyone's notice and hugged her from back keeping his head on her shoulder .

Aman : Why were you distracting me rosh .

Roshni : when did I distract you sir .

Aman : Don't call me that and say me why were you staring me in whole class and why were you winking at me .

Roshni : I was staring you because you were teaching us . When you are teaching us then where else should I stare and when did I winked I was just blinking my eyes as some dust went into my eyes .

She said innocently  . Aman pulled her more closer .

Aman : why did you bite your lips .

Roshni : can't I bite my lips . It's my habbit .

Aman pulled her much more closer know there bodies are stuck with each other .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys .
.