PART 5

Roshni : Aman ! why did you called me here .

Aman : can't I call my girlfriend without any reason .

Roshni blushed listening girlfriend from his mouth .

Aman : ok ok ! I want to spend sometime with you .

Roshni : But I should go home na .

Aman ( with cute face ) : please rosh ! For me .

Roshni melted by his cute face and nodded in yes .he squealed in exitment .

Aman : woww ! Yeyy ! Now we will spend time together .

Aman : Come we will go to car .

Roshni : wait wait . Still professors are at college what if they see us together . I will go know you come after sometime . I will wait at street corner for you .

Aman : ok done .

Roshni went from there . Aman messaged Sara about not coming home and went to his car heading to place what roshni said .

At street corner .
Roshni was standing seeing her phone and Aman came there in his car . She smiled and get into the car .

Roshni : where are we going Aman .

Aman : where you want to go .

Roshni : Hmm ... No specific place . We will go on a long drive .Some Peacefully place .

Aman : ok .

Aman started driving and soon they were at a peaceful road which is empty and beautiful green trees in both sides of roads .

Roshni : woww ! It is Soo peacefull and why the roads are empty here .

Aman : it's outskirts of Hyderabad . So much people don't come here as there is no route after some km and it is hill place . So that's why there will no people around here .

Roshni : oh woww ! .

After sometime they reached a hill place and there is a waterfall from hills and a river flowing  .
It was total greenary there .

Roshni squealed in exitement seeing the scenary .

It was night and the moonlight is reflected on waterfall and river .

Roshni went near river and started playing with water .

Aman smiled seeing her and went near her .

Roshni was playing in water and became totally wet . Aman saw her and was lost in her . He went near her and hugged her from back keeping his chin on her shoulder . She looked in his eyes . He smiled and kissed her Cheek . She smiled and closed her eyes . He kissed her nape and his hands travelled inside her shirt carressing her waist . She was breathing heavily . Both were totally wet and there clothes were sticking to there body . Moonlight falling on them was making the moment more romantic for them . He opened all the buttons of her shirt . He turned her to himself and saw her closing her eyes her white T-shirt was sticking to her body and it reached till up of her navel . She look at him who was looking hot with white shirt which is totally wet and his we're hair making him look more hot . He pulled her more closer . He cupped her face and kissed her lips . He was kissing her roughly and passionately and sucking and biting her lips .
Roshni held his hair in her fist while kissing him . He went down and kissed her neck and bite her neck living a bite mark on her neck . He was about to remove her shirt totally . When she stopped him holding his hands .

Aman looked at roshni questioningly . Roshni blushed and came out of water . Aman also came out water with confusion .

Aman : What happened roshni .

Roshni : I ...I am feeling cold ... We both wet know . How we will be I. Wet clothes know .

Aman realized that she is shivering in cold . He went to her rubbing her back.
Aman : it's ok . There is our farmhouse 2 km away from here we will go there . There we can change as there will be clothes .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.