PART 14

After sometime Aman got up yawning and see roshni sleeping.  He smiled and carresed her face but he immediately took his hand back feeling her high temperature .

Aman : Shit ! She is having fever .

He immediately tried to wake her up .

Aman : Princess, princess , get up .

Roshni moved here and there up didn't upon her eyes .

He shaked her lightly .

She slowly and weekly opened her eyes .

Roshni : prince ..

She whispered weekly . She is shivering with cold and pulled the blanket more closer , Aman saw this and immediately switched off the AC .

Aman : Princess... You just sit here .. i will just come ..

He immediately went from there and called a doctor .

After sometime the doctor arrived there .

Aman : Doctor.. see my Princess.. she is having high fever ...

He said with tension . The doctor nodded and checked roshni .

Roshni's face was pale .

Doctor : Nothing to worry . Maybe she have tension about something which caused her fever . Just take care of her properly and I have to give a injection .

The docter said . Roshni who heard this jerked back with fear .

Roshni ( with weak voice ) : prince.. No .. i don't want injection ...

Aman : Princess you have to take it otherwise how will your fever reduce .

Roshni : please prince no... Doctor please don't give injection.. please..

She pleaded but Aman glared at her .

The doctor give the injection on her left arm and she clutched amans hand tightly closing her eyes . After injection was done  , she started crying like a baby .

Aman : Shh .. baby .. nothing happened.. see it's over ..

He carresed her back soothing her.

Doctor smiled at them and went away after giving medicine .

Roshni : You are so bad .. i hate you.. you got me injected ..

She complained like a baby and he giggled .

Aman : It was for your health princess.

Aman said and she pouted .

Aman brought food for her.

Aman : Princess... Open your mouth and eat this food .

Roshni : eww.... No i don't want to eat anything . I am feeling bitter taste in my mouth .

Aman : You are having fever, so it's common to have that feeling . If you don't eat how will your fever reduce.

Roshni : No i don't wanna eat .

Aman : I you don't eat i will not let you eat chocolates for 3 months .

He said strictly .

Roshni : Noo .. you can't do this to me .

Aman : i can do.  Know shut up and eat quitely .

Roshni made a grumpy face and ate her food . After that Aman gave her medicine after beating all her tantrums .

Aman : know sleep .

Roshni : I don't want to sleep .

Aman : Then what you want to do .

Roshni : i don't know .

Aman : You are impossible .

Like this the day passed and roshni's fever also gradually decreased .

Next day Aman took Roshni to his home and Sara opened the door .

Sara was shocked to see Aman with her bestfriend .

Precap : Roshni to see a pic in Aman's room and Roshni gets emotional .

Goal : 100 comments .

Complete the goal guys otherwise , sara will fall from the stairs and reaches hospital and Aman blames roshni for that and through her out of his house 😈 .