PART 10

Aman pulled roshni more closer that there bodies were sticking to each other .

Aman : You teased me in class right . Let me tease you too baby .

He said roshni made a confused face .
He smirked at her and carressed her face . Aman slowly made her turn back . Know her front body is sticking towards wall and he was caging her from her back .

He wrapped his arms around her .

He slowly started opening the knot of her dress with his teeth which give goosebumps to roshni . She closed her eyes and clutched her dress . He removed her dress zip with his teeth to get a view of her milky skin . He carresed her back and removed her dress from her shoulder . He moved his face into her neck and started licking her neck to shoulder teasing her . He was licking her bareback sensually with his toungue creating butterflies in her stomach . Her shoulders, neck and back was covered with his saliva . He was lost in her . He turned her towards himself . He saw her closing her eyes . His eyes then went to her Shivering lips . He immediately pulled her more and took her lips in his . He took her hands in his and kept her hand in his hair . She clutched his hair . His hands were carressing her bare back . He left her lips when they were out of breath . Aman removed his shirt . He kissed her neck and she moaned in pleasure . His hands went to her top . Roshni saw someflash focusing them .
Roshni immediately came to senses and widened her eyes . She pushed him and adjusted her dress properly .
She looked at that flash and saw someone running from there . She couldn't see there face as it was dark .

She started shivering with fear .
Aman saw her Shivering and cupped her face .

Aman : Rosh..Rosh.. what happened ..

Roshni : Someone.. someone saw us .

Aman : what . Say me clearly .

Roshni : I saw some flash there and when i pushed you seeing that side they ran away . Someone took our pics . Everything is over know . If anyone in college knows about us . We both will be out of this college .

She said this sitting on her knees .

Aman closed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration .

Aman : rosh .. Nothing will happen like that . I will handle don't worry .

Roshni : Everything was my fault . I i wouldn't tease you in class . Know nothing like that would be happen .
Know because of me your career is at stake .

She said crying . He cupped her face .

Aman : it was not your fault . It was actually my fault . I shouldn't have behaved like this knowing it's risky to be together in college .

Roshni : know what should we do .

Aman : shh ! You dont take tension . It's your exam time . You concentrate on exams . I will handle everything else .

He said and roshni nodded. He kissed her forehead and after sometime they left to their respective homes .

At aman's room .

Aman was sitting in his room thinking about today's incident .

Aman's pov ,

Who must have took our pics . What will they get if they have our pics with them . If someone who took that pictures have any grudges with us they would have leaked that pictures in media or anywhere till know. But nothing happened like that . If they want to blackmail us for anything but i didn't get any calls blackmailing me .

Pov end .

Aman was lost in his thinking .

.

How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.