PART 6

Aman and roshni reached the farmhouse .

Aman and roshni went inside and they went to aman' s room .

Aman : wait here I will bring clothes for you .

Roshni nodded roshni sat on couch . After sometime Aman came with a dress and gave it to roshni .

Aman : Go and change .

Roshni went to change and Aman changed in room . After sometime roshni came out . Aman was blow out by her cuteness .

 Aman was blow out by her cuteness

She was looking so cute . She went to him .

Aman : u are looking Soo cute .

Roshni : huhh !

Aman : what happened .

Roshni : any boyfriend will say their girlfriend cute . U can say me beautiful or hot instead of saying cute .

Aman smiled and pulled her closer and and whispered in her ear .

Aman : u are beautiful and hot but more than that you are cute . You can't change the fact .

Saying this he bited her cheeks while she giggled .

Roshni : I am feeling hungry .

Aman : wait I will cook something for you .

Roshni : you know Cooking.

Aman : ya I know ! Don't you know .

Roshni : I know Cooking but I never cook as it will be dangerous for eating person .

She said with a sheepish smile which Aman found as cute .

Aman chuckled at her words and they both went down .

Aman was cutting vegetables while roshni was eating chocolate sitting on kitchen slab . She was eating chocolate cutely like a small kid spreading it over her face . Aman smiled seeing her . While she was busy in her chocolate , he went to her and sat beside her on slab and she jumped into his lap smiling .

He smiled at her and back hugged her . She again got lost in eating chocolate while he got lost seeing her . He slowly removed jacket from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder . She stopped eating chocolate and look at him . He smiled and made her turn to him . Know her legs are wrapped around his waist and she is facing him . He kissed her cheeks and licked the ice cream on her Cheeks . He licked all the ice cream on her face while she hold his arms tightly feeling him . He licked her lips and carresed her lips with his thumb .

He slowly removed her jacket till her hands and was kissing her shoulders and neck . He took chocolate from her hand and spreaded the chocolate on her neck looking in her eyes with love . He goes to her neck kissing and licking the Ice cream . He then spreded chocolate all over her shoulder to elbow and started licking her shoulder and hand while she was moaning his name in pleasure . He spreaded the chocolate on her front neck part to her cleavage and was eating it from her body . He pulled her frock a little down exposing her breasts lightly . He spreaded the chocolate on the top of her breasts and licked it kissing there . He was about to pull her frock more from her body but she hugged him feeling shy .

He smiled seeing her reaction and hugged her back tightly carressing her bareback . He broke the hug and kissed her forehead and went back to continue the cooking . She smiled and went to clean herself from chocolate on her body .

Aman prepared friedrice for them .
They both sat on living area couch . Roshni was in aman's arm and they both were feeding each other talking about themselves .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys .
.