PART 13

Roshni looked at aman beeing shocked and broke the hug .

Roshni : how do you know that it's adaa .

Aman : I have my own ways to know that but i wanna know why did you hide it from me when you got to know it's her . Don't you trust me baby to share your problem with me . Why didn't you said me everything baby .

He said with pain in his eyes .

Roshni : I was helpless Aman . I couldn't say it to you . I trust you more than anyone else but that bloody bitch adaa had made me helpless . She Blackmailed me that if I say anything to you she will leak that photos and video in internet. You know right if it is leaked outside , our both career will be at risk . Even know i am scared what if she leaks that video and photos .

Aman : Nothing will happen like that baby . I am there here to handle all of this na . Why are you taking stress. 

Roshni : I am scared.  She Blackmailed me to stay away from you , what if she snatches you from me . I can't leave without you Aman .

Aman : Don't worry princess i am always there for you . I can never leave you .

Roshni looked at him confused .

Roshni  : Princess ...

She asked questioningly . Hearing that Aman pinched her nose .

Aman : ya . You are my Princess . Cute little princess . I will call you princess from know .

Roshni : Aww . My new name is so cute . Ok if I am Princess you will be prince na . I will call you Prince from know .

She said and giggled .

Aman : As you wish Princess . Know sleep princess . I know you are tensed but don't keep any thoughts in your little brain and sleep peacefully. I am here .

He made her lay on bed and laid beside her . She was looking at him cutely . She pecked his lips .

Aman : I think my princess is in romantic mood know .

He said mischievously , teasing her. She looked at him and pulled him by his collar .

Roshni : So can't i be in romantic mood my prince .

Aman was surprised by her bold side and raised his eyebrow .

Aman : Someone is beeing so bold today .

He said snuggled into her neck making her gasp .

Aman : Princess why you are so irresistible. I can't stay away from you even for a second . You are like a drug to me .

Roshni : ohoo . Flirting with your girlfriend Mr . Aman Malhotra .

Aman : i am not flirting princess i am saying truth .

He said and kissed her forehead . She was looking at him . Slowly she fallen into sleep .

He saw her sleeping.

Aman : i will come back soon Princess .

He whispered and left the farmhouse after locking it .

After coming out from farmhouse, he immediately went to Roshni's home .
He was burning in anger on adaa for hurting his princess .

aman came to her room and dragged her by her hairs . adaa's mom Salma  tried to stop him but he saw her with blood shot eyes , which is enough to her to not to come in his way .

aman : you .. bloody bitch how dare  you blackmail my love you know how my rosh cried . her each and every drop tear you are the only reason for it  . i will not leave u today .

adaa (wincing in pain) : aman ..plzz leave ..i love u .. so i done like ..that .. plz understand me baby

Aman hold her  neck and pin her wall

aman : u love me right . but i don't love  a bitch like you because I HATE YOU .. i hate u to the core . You can think because of roshni i am not loving  but the fact is  not even me any other human will also not love u . because u r a bitch adaa.  u r not a girl .  u r disgusting creature who is useless to live in this earth.  u don't have shame when  a couple are spending time in their  personal movement u took it a pic . this is how your upbringing what u have on me is pure LUST . if u come near me or my  love means ,  i will not dare to kill u .   aman junaid khan will do anything for his love .

adaa who is hearing this got heartbroken .  she is crying with tears.

aman who is smirking left her .

aman : i think got my point ms.adaa never ever touch my roshni and you (pointing adaa's mom) teach some good things to your daughter. u two better stay away from my love otherwise i will finish your chapter .

aman went away from there by slapping addaa again in anger .

Adaa fallen on ground with red eyes and Salma went to her holding her .

Otherside Aman went back to farmhouse and saw his lady love sleeping peacefully like a baby .

Aman smiled and carresed her hair .

He too laid down beside her kissing her forehead .

Precap : Roshni to get fever . Aman to take care of her .

Goal : 100 comments .

Complete the goal otherwise in next chapter Aman feels guilty for beating adaa and apologies her and they both became friends and they fall in love with each other . Roshni knows this and kills Aman and marries someone else 😈.