PART 8

Next morning ,

At aman's farmhouse .

Aman woke from his sleep at 5:00 am because of alarm and immediately switched off the alarm and saw another side to see his lady love sleeping with a cute pout . He smiled and pecked her pout . He got up and went to freshen up .

He came out and saw Roshni who is at edge of the bed and was about to fall . He immediately went towards her and picked her and made her lay in middle of bed . He kept pillows on her both side as if she is a small baby. 

He then went downstairs and prepared coffee for himself and prepared breakfast for both of them .

After something he went upstairs and saw her sitting on bed with messy hair and was rubbing her eyes cutely . He giggled seeing this and went towards her and kissed her forehead . She smiled seeing him .

Aman : Rosh go and freshen up .

He given her a pair of clothes and she went to freshen up . After she came both came downstairs and had their breakfast with little cute chats and moments .

Aman : Rosh will you go home and come to college again or will you come to college directly .

Roshni : I will come directly to college .

Aman : your Mom will be tensed maybe .

Roshni (chuckling) : leave it she will not be and let us go to college .

Aman nodded and they both went to college . Roshni get down of the car at same place where she got into car before day . Aman smiled at her and went to college . She wait for sometimes and went to college . As it is still 8:30 am much students were not present in college . She went to her class and was surfing her phone . After sometime Sara came and both were engrossed in their chitchats .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.