PART 1

We can see a sweet pleasent nature in Hyderabad . We can see many lights which are making Hyderabad look more beautiful . Many colourfully lights which are giving a beautiful feeling to Everyone . Rush in roads. People jammed in traffic making horn sounds  was seen . From this noisy place let us travel to a colony we're there is peacefull pleasent atmosphere without any sound . Street dogs were sleeping in there places and there we can see a house . Let us go to that house . We can see a boy standing at the balcony of the house . It was a big beautiful house no no mansion . There on a board at gate it is written in bold letters as "MALHOTRA MANSION" .
let us see towards that boy . That boy was staring at the moon with a peaceful smile on his face . Moonlight was reflecting on his face . He was none other than our hero "AMAN".
His was having a peaceful smile on his face. His smile is so cute . He was lost in staring the beautiful moon while a girl came and kept hand on his shoulder . He turned to find his little sister with a smile on her face .
Sara : Bhai why you always stare at moon when you are happy or sad . Why so .
Aman : Whenever I stare at moon it gives an unknown peace .  Ok let us go and have dinner it is already late .
Sara :ok .
After that they have there dinner and slept .
Ok let is go to opposite side of that house . It was also a big beautiful house .
After going into the house we can see a cute sweet girl writing her homeworks . That girl was none other than our heroines "Roshni" .
Roshni : God knows best . Anyone will give this much homework for students . We sweet , cute students how can we complete all assignments in one day.  These teachers are really very cruel . Morning onwards works works works . If we not wrote means they will cut marks . What should I do know . I will write it fastly I have no option . Please God give me strength to complete these works . She started writing her works and completed after sometime .
Roshni : hff ! Completed . I will pack my back .
She pack her back for college next morning and went to sleep all tired by that work .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Hope you guys like it .
.