PART 21

Next day arised with new hopes and happiness .
Two souls are sleeping peacefully in each other arms after getting United .

Aman was hugging roshni protectively as if someone will snatch her from him . Roshni was smuggling into him . Suddenly roshni woke up from sleep.  She looked at Aman sleeping hugging her tightly . She smiled and kissed his forehead .

Roshni pov .

My prince . I love you so much. I never thought I can ever get love again after i lost everyone. I am the most happiest person finding you alive and that to with me . Staying in your arms give me peace . Who thought that this professor who was my crush once , whom I used to dream about and whom I used admire everytime comes our to be my prince and my hero . I will always love you my prince. Our love will stay forever. I just want to live with you forever. I want "OUR UNIQUE LOVE" to saty unique and beautiful forever and ever .

Roshni pov end .

She thought all this and carressed his hair . After sometime Aman to woke up and saw her admiring him .

Aman : what happened princess. Why are you seeing me like that .

Roshni : i am just thinking how lucky I am to get this handsome prince as my love .

Aman : Then i should be more lucky to get this cute princess .

Roshni : Handsome prince and cute princess ! Woww .

Aman : yes love story of a Handsome prince and a cute princess , it is "OUR UNIQUE LOVE" .

Roshni: yes unique always .

They smiled and joined there forehead welcoming a happy life and beautiful life ahead.

#END#

Here ends the beautiful love story of prince and his princess .

"LOVE MAY HAVE PROBLEMS BUT EVERYTHING CAN BE SOLVED IF WE HAVE OUR LOVED ONE'S ON OUR SIDE AND CAN MAKE EVERY LOVE STORY UNIQUE"
                         - Vinni