"I am a good person" Ranboo mumbled quietly. "Louder" Tubbo smiled. "I am a good person" he mumbled a little louder. "I want a clear phrase!" Tubbo said, hyping him up. "I am a good person" Ranboo said a little clearer as his ears started to rise. "Again!" Tubbo smiled. "I am maybe a good person" Ranboo said, making them both laugh. "You are a good person Boo, a very good person" Tubbo smiled at him before noticing the bandage again. "Please let me help you with that" he said, hinting at the bandage. Ranboos smile and ears dropped as he quickly grabbed his arm, it was still burning slightly of cause but not that much. "You know what I'm thinking right" Tubbo said calmly, showing he wasn't mad. Ranboo shrugged, he knew what he was thinking, he just didn't want Tubbo to think that anymore.

"This is a very personal question so if you don't wanna answer it then it's completely understandable" Tubbo started, "have you ever self harmed before?" He asked. Ranboo couldn't deny it, he hated lying to Tubbo and this time, he just couldn't so he didn't move. Tubbo didn't say anything as he slowly opened his arms again with a small comfortingly smile. Ranboo went back to hugging him as he accidentally grabbed onto the back of Tubbos jumper. Tubbo obviously felt this, "it's ok" he whispered, "are you ok?" He asked. Ranboo nodded even though they both knew that wasn't the case. "Have you done it recently?" Tubbo asked calmly. Ranboo didn't move again, he felt like he couldn't. It was an easy guess for Tubbo, he knew it was a yes. "Do you need help with it?" He asked more. Ranboo still couldn't move, obviously showing that the answer was yes.

"I can help you if you do need help" Tubbo said as he slowly rubbed Ranboos back. Ranboo managed to shake his head, *I don't need help, I'm perfectly fine* he thought. "Is that why you have a bandage on your arm?" Tubbo asked as it all clicked in his head. Ranboo couldn't answer yes or no. "Sorry these are a lot of personal questions and if you want me to stop then tell me and I will, I won't be mad at you I promise" Tubbo reassured him. Ranboo wanted everything to stop, he wanted to go back in time to where Tubbo had no idea but it was too late. "The last question, are the cuts deep? This is an important question because if they are then they could get infected and will make everything worse" Tubbo asked. Ranboo shrugged, some were deep whilst some were just scratch's, that's what he could remember at least.

"Follow me" Tubbo said as he stood up and held his hand out. Ranboo grabbed his hand and followed him to the bathroom. "This is probably bad timing but you need to clean the cuts" Tubbo said, "I can help you if you want me to help or I can wait outside". "I-I don't want to, I-it'll hurt" Ranboo said as tears started coming back. "I'm not gonna lie to you, yes it'll hurt but that's just part of the way something heals" Tubbo said as Ranboo nodded. "Do you want help with it or no?" He asked. "I-I'll be fine" Ranboo said. "Ok, I'll be right outside the door if you need me ok?" Tubbo smiled, watching Ranboo nod before leaving, closing the door behind him.

Ranboo sighed as he sat down on the toilet seat and held his head in his hands as his leg shook violently. He started picking at and biting his nails as he started thinking. *What have I done, such an idiot what is wrong with me! I've messed everything up, why do I do this why can't I just shut up*. He felt his breathing start to pick up as he zoned back in and slowly lifted his sleeve up. He started to slowly unwrap the bandage, soon seeing a lot of cuts, bruises and burns on his arm. He gasped quietly as his panicking slowly got worse. *Its fine, as long as Tubbo doesn't see then it's fine* he thought, *I really don't wanna trigger him and send him into a dark place again like he was before*.

Ranboo put the bandage in the bin next to the toilet before he started to clean his arm, putting some liquid medicine thing on a piece of tissue before slowly going over the cuts. He hissed in pain as he quickly pulled away, *god this hurts* he thought, regretting every decision he had ever made. "Are you ok?" He heard Tubbo ask from outside the door. "Y-yeah, sorry" Ranboo said. "It's fine" Tubbo called out to him.

"It's Just A Dream" || Ranboo Angst Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें