No that's spying. I can't.

But maybe I can with his wallet, I mean what would he even hide in there? A couple of credit cards and money? Big deal.

I make my way towards the table and pick up his wallet, he has a lot of folds stacked to the brim with cards and a slot for all of his cash.

I go through each one, pulling out random credit cards with his name on them that I am sure he probably needs to get rid of and end up finding nothing.

That wasn't so bad.

As soon as I go to shut his wallet, something falls out onto the floor. It falls face down with writing on the back, it looks to be a polaroid picture of something.

I bend down to pick it up and read the back first,

for you to look at when times get hard, im sorry and i love you -quinn

I flip it over and see a picture of Harry with his arms wrapped around a girl with big smiles on their faces. His hair is a lot shorter and he looks to be at least nineteen, maybe twenty. Her hair is a dirty blonde, her eyes look blue but it's hard to tell from the blurriness.

They look happy. I don't think I've ever seen Harry smile that hard. A ping of jealousy courses through my body. I don't even know this girl yet I'm jealous of something that I know she had with Harry, something that I know I will possibly never have.

The door starts opening so I quickly tuck the picture into my pocket and stand up.

Harry walks in with a confused expression, "Why were you on the floor?" He shuts the door with his foot and walks up to me, putting his hands on my waist, "I dropped my phone so I was picking it up."

He nods, "Did I tell you how pretty you look?" I run my hands down his shoulders, "You most certainly did."

His hands travel down my waist, taking a handful of my ass, "Easy tiger, I don't think I can go for another round until at least tomorrow."

He grins with his dimple popping out and I poke it, "You have such cute dimples."

His nose scrunches up, "Ew don't ever say that again." I chuckle, "I'm serious, they are so prominent it makes me jealous."

He cups my face in his hands, "You have pretty freckles."

I shrug my shoulders since I agree, "Thank you." See, some of us can actually take a compliment.

His eyes go to the top of my head and his hand swipes across it, "Do you dye your hair?"

My eyes go wide, "What?"

"You hair is a different color up here, it's a lot lighter." His hand rubs through my scalp.

I get out of his hold and run to the bathroom mirror, inspecting my scalp. Shit I haven't dyed it in god knows how long.

"What's wrong?" Harry leans against the bathroom door with his arms crossed, "My roots are showing!" I panic.

"So?"

"That's bad, nobody knows I dye my hair!"

"Why is it a secret?" His confusion keeps growing.