Chap 4 - We got Free Time, But There's a Goddamn Storm! And a Distress Signal!

Start from the beginning

They see many girls including her sister, Hornet, playing at beach. Meanwhile Doolittle surfing on the sea.

Belfast: "I understand that relaxation is quite important as well..."

Enterprise: "We were just attacked.."

Montana: "They need a rest, so they deserve it. Plus, it's rare to have a free times like this in war..."

With a little surprised, Montana arrive on their sides.

Montana: "Hey Unicorn!"

Unicorn: "Hai big brother.."

Enterprise: "How did you know about that?"

Montana: "You facing with a Vet's, I already see and fought in the war. So don't ask anything about that to a Vet's like me.."

And they sees Arthur with beach shirt and a sunglass.

Arthur: "Hey Montana! Wanna play?"

Montana: "Of course! And what are you doing here?"

Arthur: "Maybe I'm a Royal Knight, but a Royal Knight need a vacation and enjoy the life!"

Then, Arthur began going to the beachside.

Montana: "Haha... Like Arthur say. Enjoy your life if you still want to alive!"

And Montana runs to the beach.

Doolittle: "Hey you two! Wanna surfing?"

Arthur: "Of course!.."

Montana: "Count me in!.."

And they began to surfing.

Unicorn touch Belfast and asking if she can go to play to the beach, and Belfast said yes. Unicorn with happy, began to running to the beachside.

Belfast: "And, just like Montana said..."

Unicorn waving towards Enterprise like calling Enterprise.

Belfast: "She is calling for you.."

Enterprise: "Huh?... Uhh..."

-Time Skip-
(Brought to you by: Doolittle try to shoot the shark earlier...)

It's already late afternoon, the girls is still playing in the beach, and our boys is still surfing in the sea. Unicorn still play with the sea water, with Enterprise watching her.

Enterprise: "Um... Did you have a business with me??"

Unicorn stop and nodded.

Unicorn: "Well... I just wanted to thank you properly.... Enterprise, thank you for saving me!"

And Enterprise remember about the yesterday attack.

Enterprise: "Oh.. You mean during that attack."

And again, Unicorn nodded.

Enterprise: "There is no need to thank me.. I just fulfilled my duties, as is expected of me..."

Unicorn: "But..."

The clouds moving out, reveal the beauty orange sky and revealing the beauty of the blue sea that reflecting the orange sky.

Unicorn: "So pretty... Look, Enterprise. The ocean is very pretty!"

Enterprise: "Everyone says the same thing.... I've never felt that the ocean is beautiful. It reminds me of the roar of artillery, the smell of gunpowder. The heat of a nearby flame, the cold water.. Those kinds of things.. The seas are battlefields. There is no beauty in that....