Chapter 16

Chapter 16

5 years later...

"Come on pick up." I mutter as I tap my foot as I sit on my toilet seat.

"Hello?"

"AUNT LILY!" I shout.

"Honey, remember superman hearing." She laughs.

"Sorry, I was waiting for a while now."

"What's wrong?" Lily asks.

"I just need you to hurry the hell up." I say.

"What's wrong? I SWEAR TO THE MOON GODDESS LOGAN! SLOW THE FUDGE NUGGETS DOWN!"

"Fudge nuggets?" I ask.

"Brooke." Lily sighs. I laugh, about well four years ago Aunt Lily turned out to be pregnant. She had Brooke four years ago. Miles also had her baby five years ago, who's name is Jennie-- plot twist the doctors messed up the gender–who's a year older than Broke.

"She's making you say that?" I laugh.

"I have no clue." She chuckles, "We will be at the castle in an hour and a half-ish."

"Alright, I'll get ready for the wedding."

"Oh god, I cannot believe it." She laughs, "My baby niece will be a married woman."

"I've always been him." I say, smiling.

"I can actually hear you smiling." She laughs.

"Look, I got to go." I say, laughing, "See you soon."

"See you honey." Lily says, before hanging up. I smile at my phone, before I stand up and head to the room to get ready.

"Auntie Lily!" I say, running up and hugging her tight, "I missed you!"

"Same here." She says, pulling away and looking at me, "Damn... my niece looks HAWT." She says, looking down at my wedding dress.

"Thanks." I laugh, looking down at my dress, "Is Maya here?"

"She's on h-"

"AUNTIE MAYA IS HERE!" I hear.

"AUNTIE MILES HAS BEEN HERE!" I laugh, as I see Maya and Miles chilling by the doorway.

"You two have lost it." I laugh, as Addison and Gracelyn walk into the room. They both wore baby pink off the shoulder bridesmaids dresses. I smile at my sisters, proud of them both. Turned out, when Addy turned sixteen–she shifted, and her entire appearance changed, she looked so mature now... only still being sixteen. Grace's hair turned a darker brown and her skin tanned more.

"You two are making me feel so old." I laugh.

"Well, you are old." Addy teases.

"I hate you." I snap, crossing my arms.

"You love me." She says.

"I really don't." I say.

"Tell me why we have to wear pink again?" Addy grumbles, "I hate pink."

"You know why." I say, "So shut up and please go check up on Theo."

"Fine." Addy grumbles as she and Grace leave my room and go to Theo's room.

"How are you feeling?" Lily asks, as I sit down as the hair stylists start working on my hair.

"Feel like I'm going to puke my breakfast up."

"Did you take medicine?"

"I can't take medicine... you know why." I sigh out.

"Advil wouldn't harm th-"