Chapter 15

Chapter 15

1 month later...

"Levi." I ask, looking for my mate.

"Bathroom." he says, as I walk into the bathroom and see he is showering, "What's up?"

"What's up? What's up? WHAT'S UP?" I snap.

"Babe, you okay?"

"Theo's birthday party is in almost two hours and you were supposed to get the cake!"

"I'm getting it when I get out."

"Fine." I sigh, "Look I have to make sure the rooms for everyone are ready. We have your parents coming, Sammie and his mate, Lily with Logan and their kids, my grandparents, my actual father and his wife, we have all my aunts and uncles with their kids."

"Just relax." He says.

"I will beat you up." I snap, before walking out. I leave the room, go down the hallway and check each room. I had a room just for the girl cousins and one just for the boy cousins. Then rooms for the parents. I went into the girl's room and started making the beds and making sure the toys for the younger ones were all nice and neat.

"LULY!" I turn and see Theo running into the room.

"Hey big boy." I say, picking him up.

"Luly! It's my birthday!"

"No it's not." I laugh.

"YES IT IS!" He says, "I'm turning four!" He holds four fingers up in my face, "SEE."

"Oh right it is." I laugh, "You're turning two."

"NO I'M NOT!" He whines.

"Yes you are." I laugh.

"Now I'm FOUR!" He whines, before crying.

"I'm sorry Theo." I hugged him tightly, "Happy fourth birthday big boy."

"You just joked?"

"Of course I did." I laugh, as he punches me in the arm, "Don't hit me."

"Sorry." He says, whimpers.

"I'm not mad." I laugh, letting him down, "Why don't you go play with Gray and Luca?"

"Where are they?" Theo asks.

"They are downstairs with Auntie Miles."

"Can Gracie come?" He asks.

"She's already down there."

"YEAH!" He shouts, before running out of the room. I laugh, before continuing with the girls room, before heading over to the boys room.

I put on an off white cropped long sleeved turtleneck shirt, a cropped jean jacket, matching off white high waisted sweatpants. I put on all white high top nike sneakers. I brush out my hair, which I leave straight and down. I put mascara and eyeliner, before sliding my phone into my pockets.

"Levi, can you make sure the boys are ready? My family and yours should be here soon, and I need to make sure everything is all ready."

"Yeah, go ahead." He says.

"Thanks." I say, kissing him on the lips, when I pull away, he grabs my cheeks and kisses me again, "You're full of it."

"You love it." He smiles, before I hear the chatter of my family, "You better go."

"Yeah." I say, before leaving the room.

"LUCI!" I hear my two young cousins scream.