Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"I will not accept." Jenson says.

"You don't have authority," Levi turns to my father, "Alpha Throndsen do you accept?"

"He cannot accept." Jenson says.

"Actually as the king of all werewolves and Alpha of all werewolves, he can, Jenson." I say glaring at him.

"I, Alpha Jeremiah Throndsen accept. I will send a letter to your brother." Dad says, snapping his fingers as an omega rushes over. Dad scribbles something and hands it back to the omega before running away.

"I guess we will leave, since we have no reason to be here." Kris says, standing up, "Jenson let's go."

"Yes honey." Jenson says, as he gives a warm smile to me and his son, before following his mate and wife out of the room and castle.

"I think we will come back tomorrow." Alpha Luca says, standing up.

"Of course." Dad says, as all the Alphas leave. Mom gives me a reassuring smile before leaving with Ember and Dad... which meant I was here with just Levi. I take a deep breath, before turning to Levi.

"Why would you do something like that? Give up your Alpha title?"

"Because my mate is more important." He says, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"What about your girlfriend? Tammy?" I asked.

"I broke it off with her after that call."

"So the whole reason you never showed up these past four months was?"

"Because I was already planning to get rid of my Alpha title. Sammie and I were planning all along. I was even training my younger brother. He wanted his older brother to be happy, and truth be told, I am now."

"Wow." I said.

"So it looks like I need a place to stay since I'm practically kicked out of my home."

"I have a spare room next to my room... It used to be Jordyn's room." I say, looking down, "I'm not ready to be in a serious relationship and share a bedroom together."

"I understand, and if you are comfortable with me using Jordyn's room. I'll take it."

"Sounds good." I say, "I actually have to go to a lesson with my mentor."

"So I'll go find your dad and talk about moving into Jordyn's room. See you after the lesson?"

"Maybe." I smile, "See you Levi."

"See you, Lulu." He says, smiling, before I rush out of the room.

"What the hell am I going to do with you?" I mutter, looking down at my vampire ring on my hand. I have so many mixed emotions.

Some from what I found out a few moments ago and from earlier today. My mate that I have known for years is now living a few feet from my door. I honestly don't know what to think. I was so confused, scared, annoyed, and pissed off. My mate chose me over his family. I couldn't live with this... not one bit. Maybe just avoid him, maybe that'll make him pull his head out of his butt. He had a whole house built for us, now I would never see it. His brother probably will end up living in it.

I sigh as I walk into my room. I slowly walk over to my tv stand and look at all the photos. I smile as I look at a photo of Jordyn and I. She was eleven and I was thirteen. A year before I killed her. She was so so happy. I was so so happy. We were so close. I made a vow that day and every day since that when I have my first kid, boy or girl. Their name would be Jordyn. I would honor her in any and every way. I will tell my child all the stories I know of Jordyn.