Chapter 13

Chapter 13

1 week later...

"Babe." I hear Levi whisper, as I settle the twins into their cot that's right next to my side of the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"I hate to give bad news on a good day, but they have decided to put Alensia's trial to tomorrow." He says.

"Who'll watch the twins?" I mutter, staring down at my baby boys.

"This is where the good news comes in." He says.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Zermaine and Miles are moving back in, and Miles offered to help babysit the twins when we need it."

"They are?" I asked.

"Yes, but the thing is, Zermaine doesn't want to be beta. But Miles, Charlie and him will move back into their old rooms. He will help out in any way though."

"That's perfectly fine," I smile, "Looks like these two will be busy when they are older. An Alpha and a Beta... wait who will be the Alp-"

"Grayson is the eldest, so he will be the Alpha then Luca will be the Beta." Levi says, smirking–as he notices that I was glaring at him for cutting me off, "It's just logic."

"Whatever." I grumble, as I hear people arguing–I perk up when I notice the female voice, "Why didn't you tell me they were here?" I asked.

"That was the next good news." He smirks.

"Can you watch the boys?"

"Of course." He says, as I rush out of the room.

"FOR THE LAST TIME YOU DO NOT NEED TO WASTE OUR MONEY ON STUPID POKEMON GAMES!" Miles shouts, as I see the arguing by the front door

"BUT THEY ARE FOR CHARLIE! YOU KNOW HOW SHE'S BEEN LIKING POKEMON!"

"SO BUY HER THE DAMN CARDS!"

"THE GAMES CAN BE MORE VALUABLE!"

"SO CAN THE CARDS!" Miles shouts, as I laugh, making both of them jump.

"LUCI!" They both shout, smiling big.

"I suggest getting Charlie no pokemon stuff. Those games are not good for five year olds." I say, walking over to them.

"I TOLD YOU!" Miles shouts, slapping Zermaine's arm.

"For a couple being mated almost as long as I have been alive, you two both act like you just met." I chuckle.

"Shut up." Zermaine grumbles.

"Whatever floats your boat." I laugh, "So how have you two been?" I asked.

"Good good." Miles says, smirking.

"For the love of baby Jesus, tell her already." Zermaine laughs.

"Tell me what?" I ask, looking between them both.

"I just found out last night I'm pregnant," Miles says.

"Oh my gosh!" I say, hugging them both, "How far along?"

"Well we went to the pack doctor today, it seems I'm only two weeks along." She says, "I already have the names picked out."

"Let me hear." I say.

"If it's a girl, I want her name to be Liliana Zelda Marks. A son, Zackariah Joseph Marks." She says.

"They would have my parents' names?" I asked.