QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my Annyeos!

I am just writing the little section. 

I want to say, I am truly truly sorry that I have not been able to upload as much as I had used to. I keep promising that I will upload once or twice a week, which I feel bad when I don't end up doing so.

I don't if any of you guys like the style I have been writing. Which I am talking about the book your reading, my Lycan series. I have writing a some fanfictions in the past, which I'm actually writing more of those.  I have been wanting to rewrite or completely restart a book series I wrote fully when I was in sixth grade (That book is a book my parents and all my family has said was an amazing). So I am going to start planning that our and rewriting it. Which I do not know if I'm even going to post this in the book until I finished that book and maybe the second book (I had fully written both of these books).

I just hope you all really truly enjoy the books I have written. I want you all to be able to enjoy all these books, with the suspense and enjoyment that is in it. I will try my hardest to upload all the books I have written. I will be going through everything that I have written and make cuts and choices on books I will continue.

I LOVE YOU ALL!