Chapter 12

A/N: I do want to warn there is some harsh words, bullying, and talk about s**c*de. I still hope you enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 12

After a very long and painful birth. I gave birth to two beautiful and healthy baby boys. My first born son, Grayson Markus Phoenix was born on March third at five in the morning. Then thirty eight and a half minutes later, Grayson's younger brother, Luca Jeremiah Phoenix was born on the same day, at five thirty eight in the morning. I had a few complications when giving birth to both of the boys, so Doctor Demar said I had to stay a few days. I am just grateful that these past four days have flown by. Today is actually the day the boys and I get to go home.

I put on tan high waisted mom jeans, a charcoal grey oversized sweater, and a grey oversized jean jacket, with warm socks, and black combat boots. I brush my hair out as I put it into two loose french braids with a few strands framing my face. I put mascara and eyeliner on. I put my own personal belongings into a black duffel bag. I hear Luca coo, which makes me look over. Both of the boys were in a basic white onesie, with a matching hat and blanket.

"Alright little stinkers, time to dress you up."

I put Grayson into a plain white onesie with deep blue tye dye covering it with little things to cover his hands and legs and feet. I put on a white hat with two little pom poms on top. Once Grayson was back in the cot, I grabbed Luca's outfit and began to dress him. I put him into a tan warm onesie that has little things to put his hands in and covers his legs and feet. I slide on a warm white knitted hat on his head. I put him in the cot next to his brother right as Levi walked in.

"Ready to go home?" He asks.

"Yes I am." I say, laughing, "Wonder why these stinkers wanted to come early,"

"They didn't come that early."

"They were suppose to come like two weeks from now." I laugh.

"Well, speaking of these boys... I actually finished their nursery." He says, giving me a nervous look.

"Levi?" I asked.

"What?" He chucks, "Miles, Maya, and Lily helped."

"Nice of them." I say, as I notice he also brought two car seat carriers, "Let's bring these guys back home." I smile.

"I do have some news to break." He says.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Alensia is having her trial tomorrow."

"She is?" I asked.

"Yes, and as the person who she kidnapped, you have to be there to testify."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, but if you are not okay... then we can push it back."

"No," I say, "I can't be forever scared of her."

"Would you want me to come with you?"

"Who'll watch the twins?" I ask, as I start to panic, "I can't leave them alone."

"Luci calm down... we will push it back a few weeks... okay?" Levi says, "I'll call the judge and explain it."

"Thank you." I say, hugging him, "Ready to bring out boys' homes?" I asked.

"Of course." Levi says, kissing me, as I kiss him back. I feel Levi poke me in my side with his finger.

"We will finish this later, Mr." I say, as I pick up Grayson as he grabs Luca as we leave the hospital...