Chapter 8

Chapter 8

3 months later...

I have been sick these past few months. I have been dizzy. I also have been worried these past few months about this dream I had. If the dream was true. My mother, father, sister, and brother will be murdered in cold blood. I make a fist as I look at myself in the mirror. I had just finished throwing my breakfast up. I had found some shocking news two months ago and I haven't told Levi anything... at all. I had just told him about two and a half months ago about the dream, so we have been overwhelmed with that. I brush my teeth quickly, before heading into my closet–in which I bought a bunch of outfits, because well, what I found out.

I put on a black long sleeved top tucked into black high waisted jeans with rips at the knees. I smiled down at my stomach. I put a gray oversized tee shirt over the black long sleeve top. I slide on some socks, black, gray, and white Nike hightops, before putting my hair into two french braids. I ditch makeup as I hear my sister call my name.

"Where is my pregnant older sister?" I hear Ember say, as I walk out of the closet as I see her skipping around, "There she is! Oh gosh!" She bent down so her face was at my stomach level, "Hello my future nieces or nephews."

"Sparky, cut it out." I say, backing up.

"You still haven't told Levi?" Ember says, glaring at me, "Come on Luci."

"We have been worried about what's supposed to happen." I say, putting my right hand on my stomach.

"Well the fact you are pregnant with Levi's first TWO kids... you think he should know."

"I will tell him Ember, I will." I snap, "Just give me time."

"Fine." She says, before walking out of the room, but stopping at the door, "Don't hide this from him... it'll hurt him too much." Then she walked away. I fight tears, before storming out of my room.

I found my mother in her room, a few minutes later. She was playing with Theo who was giggling on his back, as she tickled him. I stand by the door and rest my right shoulder against the door frame. I watch for a few minutes. I smile, as I think back to when Theo was born. I had a meltdown, and I remember calling my mom screaming at her. I frown again before clearing my throat. I watch my mother jump, as she sees me.

"Hey honey!" She says, smiling big, "How are you feeling?"

"Feeling pregnant," I laugh, "And nervous."

"Because of your dream?" She asks, worried.

"Yeah." I sigh out, "I'm just scared mom... these dreams have been more frequent."

"Don't worry about it." She says.

"Mom, you don't get it!" I snap.

"Theo buddy, go find your sisters."

"Otay mommy." Theo says, jumping off the bed, "Bye mommy. Bye Luly." I watch him walk out of the room, as I close the door. I sigh and look down at the ground.

"Honey, sit down." Mom says.

"Fine." I sigh out, walking over to the bed and sitting down. I watch her sit down next to me.

"I need you to make me a promise." She says.

"Mom."

"If what happens really happens in your dream, I need you to promise to look after your siblings."

"Mom, don't say that." I say.

"Honey, please." Mom says, "Say you promise."

"I promise." I say, as mom wipes my tears.