Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Babe." I hear Levi whisper in my ear, "Wake up."

"Noooooooooo." I whine, grabbing a pillow, and swinging it, hearing an Oof.

"I will tickle you." I hear him threaten.

"And I'm pregnant."

"Babe, it's two in the afternoon."

"WHAT!?" I scream, sitting up in my bed, making my twin sons kick the insides of my stomach, "Damn you, Levi Phoenix."

"You love me." He says, laughing.

"Do I?" I asked, "I mean, you were the one who put these devils into me, who kicked every different body part of mine–DAY AND NIGHT!"

"Sorry babe." He says, kissing my cheek,, "But, you need to get ready."

"For what?"

"Surprise." He says, "Go get dressed."

"Fine." I grumble, as I climb out of the bed, and walk into my closet. I put on a loose but "tight" fitting silk dress, with a cream long sleeved cropped sweater–that stops right above my stomach.

"BABE!" I shout.

"Yes?"

"Will I need shoes?"

"Nope."

"Good! I hate shoes." I say.

"But you love your sneakers." Levi says, walking into the closet.

"No I do not." I snap, crossing my arms.

"Babe, you seriously-"

"What?"

"Nothing." he mutters, as I struggle putting on matching cream fluffy socks, "Need help."

"No." I say, as I try harder.

"You sure?"

"Fine, yes I do." I say, handing him my socks. He slowly slides them on and kisses the top of my head, "Can you do my hair?" I asked.

"Sure, braids again?"

"Yes please." I say, smiling. I get up and go over to the vanity, as I watch him do my hair in two loose french braids, making sure he puts a few strands to frame my face. He puts the necklace he got me when I became the Alpha around my neck. I hear him clasp the necklace, and feel it drop.

"Like it?" He asks.

"Yes I do." I say, smiling big, "So where are we going?"

"Downstairs to the sitting room." He says, "Are you ready to go?"

"Guess so." I say, standing up, and taking his hand as we leave our room, and walk slowly down the stairs. I hear him laugh, I stop halfway down the stairs and glare at him,

"What's wrong?" I snap.

"Nothing." He says, as he laughs, making me slap his arm.

I shake my head, slightly, as we continue to walk down the stairs. We walked towards the sitting room... and as soon as we walked into the room, and hearing shouts, I thought I was going to have my twin boys there and then. I looked around and noticed that there were blue baby themed decorations all around the room, food on a table, cake, a present table, and a cute blue backdrop spot to take photos.

"Oh my god." I say, fighting tears.

"Oh baby girl." I look up and see Auntie Lily, Maya, and Miles, all walking over and hugging me.

"You guys did this all?" I ask, as they all pull away.

"Yes, with the help of your mate." Lily says.