Adventure Arc: Episode 2

Start from the beginning

"Lock on target, men! Ready? FIRE!!!" The police officers shoot their guns and rained bullets onto the creature.

However, it didn't even budge or looked hurt. The bullets fell down from its body as the police watched in horror.

"Oh no! Our weapons are useless! Retreat! All personnel, fall back!" The lead officer issued the order as the remaining officers left the vicinity.

As they were leaving, Sonic and Killua arrived on the scene as they looked at the water creature in question.

"Ah, yeah! This could be fun!" Sonic was pumped up but Killua sensed something off about it.

"Wait, Sonic! Something's up with this guy." Killua didn't know why, but from what he is sensing that creature was emitting Chaos Energy.

The creature looked at the two of them and examined them. It paid no attention to Sonic, but when its eyes landed on Killua, it felt the Chaos Energy radiating off of him. It became attracted to it just like the Badniks.

"Get ready! Here he comes!"

Chaos 0

The water monster jumped up on the light poles and maneuvered around to get a surprise hit on them. It extended its arm to grab them with it claws but was intercepted by Killua who countered with a flick of lightning, paralyzing it and making it fall. This gave Sonic the chance to use his Homing Attack and hit its head where the brain is exposed.

Getting out of its paralyzed state, the creature swiped at them with its arms thay took the shape of claws. They jumped back as Killua went to hit it but his fist went through its body with no damage.

"The hell?! What is this thing?!" He struggled to free his hand as the monster was ready to wrap its arms around the boy. Thinking quickly, he infused lightning into his fist and it started to do some damage. The creature latched away from him and gained some distance.

"So, not a fan of lightning, eh? Don't worry, there's plenty of more to go around." He got in his fighting stance and dashed at it, striking quick and heavy blows onto its body, damaging it more. The monster couldn't handle the voltage and strikes of the boy.

Just as it was about to retreat, Sonic hit its brain with another Homing Attack. The creature was starting to get agitated and turned into a puddle moving around. Killua and Sonic were on guard for what it will do next. Its green eyes glowed and jumped out ready to pounce them like a wild animal until it was struck by a lightning infused kick to the head followed up by a Homing Attack. It turned a puddle upon its defeat.

"Heh, nothing to it." Sonic smirked and flicked his nose.

"Yosh!" Killua nodded and dispelled his Nen from his body.

They were brought out of their short victory when they saw the puddle moving away.

"Come on ya big drip! Where ya goin'?" The two followed pursuit but were too late as it escaped through the sewers.

"Shoot! We lost him."

"Just what is that thing?"

The two were questioning what that creature is. Unknown to them they were being watched by a man in a red coat, a unique mustache, and goggles. This is Sonic's arch enemy, Dr. Ivo Robotnik. A.k.a, Dr. Eggman.

 Eggman