Chapter 16 { Feeling special }

Start from the beginning

“Hey Tay? Are you gonna die here or what?"

“I was waiting for you."

“Liar! I know you were staring at your crush very carefully. Like all the time I looked at you, you were found staring at me shamelessly where you surely were gazing at someone and trying your best so that I can't find you who it is."

“You just said that I was staring at my crush the whole time. Why don't you just find out who he is?"

“I will... Very soon... You just wait..."

“Fine... Now let's go home?"

“Ow you can go and drop your crush home. Your bestie knows how to get back home."

“Come on! Won't you let me drop you home?"

“I will but yeah if he one day gets insecure of me, then it's your problem not mine."

“He won't ever get insecure of you. I can assure that."

“Oho you are trying to eat the chocolate even before tasted it."

“I'm a legend you know."

“Whatever... Now hurry up! I gotta go home and study plus sleep too."

“Okay... Let's go." Tay said. We both got out of the bar. Tay sat in his bike and putted the extra helmet on me. Like there wasn't any need to do it but yeah it feels good when someone does that for you... I held Tay during the whole ride... Like I just felt to do that I don't know why... Maybe I feel empty and hugging Tay makes me feel full somehow... Uh goddamn these emotions...

I got down from the bike as we were in front of my condo already.

“Wanna stay over?" I asked him.

“Not today... Gonna stay over at my future boyfriend's house only." Tay said with a wink. Like look at him not even missing his ex. Moved on so quick. I know it's true that their relationship was toxic but still... It should have taken time... Tay isn't like this... Wait maybe he fell for the new guy quite earlier, like when he was in a relationship with New...

“Hey Off?! Where did you got lost?" Tay asked.

”No nothing..." I replied.

”Okay then... I'm leaving... Good night." Tay said with a smile.

”Good night..." I replied. I don't know why and how I felt like I skipped a heartbeat... Damn Tay is being killer nowdays.

I went inside the house and Nanon was long asleep. Like normally I see him brainstorming everytime I enter inside the house. I went closer and saw he is on a ongoing video call and even though he is sleeping the guy on the other side was looking at him with a big dumb smile. Like don't tell me he's also into love and all. I took the phone and waved at that guy. He got a bit shocked but it seems like he knows me. He greeted me.

“Who are you?" I asked.

“I---I am Ohm... Nanon's friend... You are Off, Nanon's elder brother, right?" He asked nervously.

“Yes but you don't look like a friend. You got a crush on my little brother, right?"

“Well... I------I do... Kind of... Have..."

“Okay okay you better take of him and treat him properly. Now go to sleep already! Nanon won't like you with dark circles."

“Okay!" He replied with fear. Lol kids nowdays. I hung up the call and left Nanon's phone besides him. I brought his blanket and covered him. Then I studied for a while and slept.

I don't know how and why Tay is here in front of my house without even me asking him to come and pick me up for university. Like what? Now he's making me feel special... Like he is taking care of me...

I went to university with him and seriously it wasn't friendly... Tay's gaze towards me... It hasn't been friendly since quite a while I have noticed but now it's getting too much... Like I don't feel the same with him... Neither he treats me like before... Like after university he is at my bar again... I don't what is he playing but uh it is gonna hurt me... I can feel it...

Okay now it's been a whole fucking week since Tay is treating me in a special way. He even sits by me when I'm teaching the kids. All this surely isn't fitting in the right direction... I am feeling so confused... Like what do he even wants?! I asked him if he wants the number of the guy he got a crush on or not, he said that he already got it. Like then why? Is he and Arm are having a challenge to make me fall for him or what? But no! There's no way Arm is going to support something like this...

I guess I need to talk it out with Tay... He was invited me to chill with him at his house this weekend so I'm going to clear things out.

“Hey Tay." I said as I saw him opening the door personally for me. Like every time the house maid does it.

“Hiii! Come inside."

“Hmmm."

Honestly I came at his house after so many days. It's normally him at my house. I sat on his bed as he asked me to. He made some fresh coffee with like the branded expensive milk which smells super rich and creamy. Honestly his coffee enlightened my mood. I started to feel lazy and decided to ask him later. We saw a movie and ate a lot of chocolate snacks... Like it's everything I love! After movies Tay was like, you work so hard everyday lemme massage your head. Even though I told him not to but he didn't listened. His hand massaged my hand making me feel warm and cozy. Uh it's been a while someone did that for me. I just feel incredibly special... He then got off the bed and sat in front of me, staring at my face.

“Are you feeling better?" He asked.

“Um..." I replied... Honestly his eyes are telling a lot that I don't even want to ask at this point... But still I am not sure... I wanna ask but don't wanna ruin this moment... It's so hard in total!

“I am glad... Off?" The way he called my name... I'm sure he's gonna confess or something.

“Hmmm?"

“Nothing. I'm hungry let's go and have our lunch." He said and walked to the dinning table straight without making any further eye contract with me. Okay in conclusion I'm still confused and he won't let me get out of it.

I was just having lunch with him casually and some food was on my face and surprisingly instead of laughing on me, he wiped that food from my face using his thumb. Honestly I skipped a heartbeat again. Oh my god! I'm getting into the shit which I should stay away from! Goddamn Off! Control your fucking shit! I don't know but the close moments with Tay nowdays got a another level of tension between us. Like fuck he's my childhood bestie!

Tay dropped me at my condo around like 8 at night. Like he took me at the cafe where I teach and sat there with me for hours and then did the same at the bar. Like why???

And here I am unable to ask for the answers... Standing clueless and feeling more good for my best friend in every second...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Making Off fall in love 😍. Plus thank everyone for 1k reads 😆