19 | Coffee

"Be careful who you trust, sugar and salt look the same"

I proposed my idea to Ricardo as we were leaving the house, and he agreed

My plan?

Quite simply, push the three of them into the pool. My thoughts are that it will teach them to not do things like hurting Nikolai again. But we need a way to get the three of them lined up by the pool in order to push them in.

We're currently driving in a black Jeep towards the cafe, discussing our game plan.

"We could tell them that there's something in the pool that they need to check out?" Ricardo poses and raises an eyebrow towards me.

"Do you really think they would fall for that? Do you think they would take time out of their busy schedules to check out the pool?" I point out from the passenger seat.

"Fair point." He concedes and begins tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to think.

"Oh! How about we say that you're drowning and they need to come save you?" I exclaim to which Ricardo scoffs.

"Ok, don't judge my idea if that's what you can come up with. They wouldn't save me, they'd think I was stupid, plus I can swim." Ricardo shuts my idea down quickly.

"Fine. I think we need to get at least Lorenzo in on the plan. And definitely the triplets would be perfect for this." I slowly say while I think out loud.

"Absolutely. There's no way of us pushing all three of them in by ourselves." Ricardo agrees with me as he seamlessly takes a corner.

"Exactly, I think we should discuss this later with them. I bet they have better ideas than us, I'm sure that Leo would have something to add." I say with confidence in our idea.

I know, a very immature plan at teaching them a lesson. But effective none the less, and getting the others on board with this should make it even better.

"So, we can deal with that later. For now, we've arrived." Ricardo announces in his most gps-system-like voice, which makes me let out a small laugh.

"Thank you!" I exclaim with a smile.

"I trust you found your ride satisfactory?" He continues in a surprisingly good British Siri voice.

"Indeed. 5 stars, darling." I reply with my best English accent I can muster, which is pretty good seeing as I've lived in London almost my whole life.

"Fantastic. Shall we exit the vehicular transport and enter our destination?" He continues in a flawless English accent, his body now turned towards me.

"I believe we shall." I reply and we turn to open our doors. I open the door and carefully step out into the road, which thankfully isn't busy due to it being such a small street. I gently close the door behind me and wander around the front of the car towards Ricardo, who is waiting on the footpath with his door closed.