7 | Overwhelmed

"People go but how they left always stays."

Well

Well. This is really awkward.

The oldest one clears his throat again before taking a step towards me. His dark hair and deep green eyes contrast each other mysteriously.

"I'm Vincenzo, your oldest brother and legal guardian." He says with a cold look on his face.

"I'm Elijah, second oldest." The man with brown eyes next to him catches on.

"Alessandro." The next one says without any emotion.

"I'm Ricardo." Says the first one that hugged me.

"Lorenzo." The one on the right of Ricardo says, again with no emotion.

I look to the left of my other brothers, and I meet the faces of 3 boys who look very similar, obviously triplets.

"Marco." The first triplet says with a hard exterior.

"I'm Bruno." I recognise him as the one who pulled Ricardo out of the way.

"Leonardo, at your service." The last one says with a bow.

I've been here for all of 2 minutes, and I've already been practically tackled and squashed by each of them, and now I have to remember all of their names? There's so many, I don't doubt that I'm about to have no social life for the next 30 years by the way they already started glaring at Axel, who I subconsciously had taken another small step towards.

Axel clears his throat before walking out of the room. "I'll be in the kitchen." He says over his shoulder.

Great, there goes my bodyguard.

"Welcome home, is that all you have?" Vincenzo asks while looking at my suitcases, still with a cold exterior.

"Yes." I say, trying to muster a smile.

These men scare the living daylights out of me.

"Alright, you can go up to your room before dinner is served, one of us will come get you in a few minutes." Vincenzo informs me.

I just stare back at him. "Where would that be?" I ask as politely as possible.

"I'll show her to her room!" The boy, who I now know as Leonardo, leaps forward with a smile and grabs my bags.

"Ok, thank you." I say with a genuine smile.

We walk away from the others, and they watch as I follow Leonardo up the stairs and down a hallway at the top. We make our way through many hallways and corner before we reach a long hallway with 9 doors. He puts my bags down and looks at the doors in front of him.

"Alright, welcome to the bedroom wing. If you look to your left, you'll see the rooms of Vincenzo, Elijah, Alessandro and Ricardo. Then on your right, you have the rooms of Lorenzo, Marco, Bruno and yours truly." He says with tour guide-like voice while pointing at the doors that line the walls in a U shape.