forty-three! double dating!

febuary third, 2006

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞ 

recap!!! me and rory are amazing now!!! i got home from friday night dinner, so jess asked me, "how was it?" "it was fine, but i have unfortunate news," i replied, taking off my coat and shoes. "which is?" jess questioned, opening the fridge. "my grandma found out about you," i replied, sitting on the couch. "okay, what's so bad about that?" he questioned, grabbing a coke. "friday dinner," i said. "yea?" he asked. "you, me, luke, mom, rory, logan, on friday, at dinner," i replied, facing goose. "your kidding," he said, sitting down next to me. my phone started to ring, "hold on one second," i said, answering my phone. "hello?" i questioned. "gracie thank god." rory said, on the other side of the phone. "hey rory, what's up?" i asked. "you still have that open bedroom?" rory asked. "uh yeah, mostly. can i ask why?" i suggested. "pairs kicked me out." rory replied. "oh so it's a permanent thing." i replied. "just for the night, i'm moving into logan's tomorrow." rory replied. "okay so you want to stay the night?" i asked. "me and logan." rory added. "rory." i complained. "please. we have no other place." rory replied. "fine, when will you be here?" i questioned. "were kind of outside the door." rory said. "one sec." i said, hanging up the phone. "rory and logan are spending the night in the guest room." i replied. "gracie." jess stated. "it'll be fine, we'll going to watch a movie, go to bed, and they'll going to be gone by morning." i replied. "okay, i'm not going to be nice to him." jess stated. "i don't think except you too. but no one knows about you moving in, so i won't tell her straight she'll catch along and she won't say anything." i replied. "okay, you better get the door now." jess said. "ya right." i said, getting off the couch and opening the door. "hi rory! logan." i said. "hi gracie." logan said. "thank you for letting us stay." rory stated. "yep, anytime, come in. we were watching chaplin." i replied. "we?" rory asked, walking in. "jess." rory said. "yep, logan this is jess, my boyfriend." i replied, as jess got off of the couch. "hi i'm jess." jess said, shaking logan's hand. "figured. how long have you and grace been together?" logan questioned. "we dated two years back in high school, and now going on two years now." jess stated. "nice, but didn't grace go on a date with peter parker, in the last september?" logan asked. "yes i did, we weren't together together, but you know. we were going to make ice cream sundaes do you want one?" i questioned, grabbing the sundae dishes. "i'll have one, what flavors do you have?" rory asked. "chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream, chocolate peanut butter, mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, butter pecan, regular cookie dough, strawberry, moose tracks, cookie monster, and of course cotton candy. we also have the top ben and jerry flavors would you like to here?" i questioned. "yes please." logan said. "for ben and jerry's we got chocolate chip cookie dough, half baked, the tonight dough, america's dream, mint chocolate cookie, chocolate fudge brownie, phish food, and cherry gracia, take your pick." i replied. "i'll have chocolate peanut butter, cookies and cream, and mint chocolate chip. with chocolate sprinkles, and whipped cream." logan said. "okay!" i said, starting to scoop the ice cream. "you can put as many toppings as you'd like, but now rory, what are your three flavors?" i questioned. "i'll go chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cookies and cream." rory stated, while i started scooping. "here ya go. jess chocolate chip cookie dough, half baked, and chocolate peanut butter?" I asked. "yep. you know me well." jess said, while i started scooping.