twenty-nine! ted koppel's big night out

november nineteenth, 2003

grace and logan are dating 🙈

 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

me, mom, and rory, were sitting at luke's. i ordered pancakes then we noticed. by the way luke hired this kid brenden. i went to junior high with him and he's the boy who dissected a frog, did not wash his hands, and then ate a sandwich. he also remembered me not rory which is a significant flex not going to lie. 

 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

pajamas: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/661958845233821163/

fit for the game: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/661958845238060166/

to days later was the huge yale harvard game. this is a massive deal because i, greyson, taylor, dylan, shelby, and liam all agreed to come and watch it. so i was sleeping im my amazing door room, hardly asleep because it's been four whole months before i'd seen my best friends. eeekkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! so the next morning someone was knocking on my dorm room, so i spirited to the door opened the door, and it was logan. "ugh." i said, heading back to my bed. "ugh?" logan replied. "i brought coffee." he added, following me to my bed, as i put my pillow over my head. "why are you so disappointed?" he asked. "my best friends are coming today and i thought you were one of them." i replied. "oh, i'm sorry for being such a disappointment." he said. "get used to it i've been one to my father for the last nineteen years." i replied. "same here. so you're gonna meet my parents today?" he asked. "well what time?" i asked. "i don't know before the game starts." he suggested. "what are you wearing?" he added. i pointed when someone knocked, i again spirited to the door there was greyson. i hugged him so hard, that we ended up on the ground. we got back off the ground, hugged each other once more, and he said, "gracie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "greyson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i exclaimed. "dude i've missed you!" he replied. "i've missed you!" i said, as i heard a knock on the door. it was dylan and shelby! we hugged them so hard, that we ended up back on the ground. we got back off the ground, hugged each other once more, and we talked. i showed him my dorm, eventually, liam and taylor showed up, and the same thing happened again. i introduced everyone to logan, and they gave him a breakfast club welcoming. i met mr. hunztberger, and he invited me to dinner next week.