thrity-four! girls in bikinis, boys doing the twist

april 13th, 2004

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

"spring break is coming up." serafina said when we will all eating take-out from the closet chinese food.  "so?" kenndy asked. "are we going anywhere?" serafina asked. "i heard some people are going to a weird motel in florida," i said, picking at my food with my chopstick. "were you invited anywhere?" serafina asked. "i mean logan's group has been blowing up my cell, lucy, oliva, and then, of course, my chiltion friends, but i don't think i'm gonna go," i replied. "i'd kill to be popular." reese said. "you guys should go," i suggested.  "i want to." they all replied in synch. "do it. it'll be worth it." i replied. "are you sure you don't wanna go?" serafina asked. "yup. i mean campus to myself, and i wouldn't wanna leave goose, so im sure. and i also have my interview which includes another yale student." 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

fit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633387438783253/

three days later everyone was off-campus. except for me and peanut. i had the whole campus to myself, which was pretty nice not gonna lie. i was throwing a ball in the courtyard to goose when someone approached me. it was peter parker. "what are you doing here?" he asked, while i turned around. "oh you know! enjoying the quiet!" i replied, as peter pet goose. "you really didn't do spring break?" he questioned. "what do you mean?" i asked. "i- i- i don't know, you seem like a spring break kind of person." he replied. "i mean i love traveling but, i don't know girls in bikinis, boys doing the twist isn't really my thing." i told him. "ah i see. what time is it?" he asked. "three-fifteen. shoot. i have my interview thank you for reminding me!" i exclaimed, putting the tennis ball inside of my purse. "oh really! is it for philz?" he asked. "yep! you too?" i asked. "yes. thank the lord you're doing it i didn't want to go in by myself." he replied. "me too. do you need a ride?" i asked. "yes thank you!" he exclaimed. we got to my car and he asked, "you're bringing goose?" "yep, i feel bad leaving him. also if you are against it you're in his seat." i replied. "no! i'm- i'm not against it! i love you! i mean i love you for bringing him!" peter exclaimed. "perfect." i replied, trying to not ignore i love you part. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞

we got there did the interview and at the end, phil wanted to meet goose, which means i totally got the job. which is amazing. i drove peter back to yale, and headed to stars hallow. i got home and mom sprinted downstairs when i opened the door. "grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm insanely mad at you!" she said. but before she could tell me why she stopped, pointed at goose, and said, "what is that?" "that's goose." i replied. "no-no, let me rephrase that, who's is that?" she questioned. "mine. mom this is goose, goose this is your grandma." i replied. "first off, never call me grandma, secondly goose is adorable, and lastly goose can replace rory! wait do you know who rory went with?" she asked. "i don't know probably logan." i said. "let's go to luke's! why would she be going with logan?" she asked. "because they're together now." i replied.  "no! did he cheat on you with her?" she asked. "i'm afraid so!" i replied, closing the front door and heading to luke's. "ew! ew! ew! why didn't you tell me?" she asked, as we walked goose to luke's. "i didn't want to get her in trouble." i replied. "come on you can tell me anything!" she exclaimed. "i didn't know she was included. i mean i've never spoken about her to you, i mean i've only spoken to her to greyson, liam, dylan, shelby, taylor, or jess. and i guess me and rory share you so i didn't find it fair." i replied. "you think that rory hasn't spoken to me about you?" she asked. "really? she has?" i asked. "she's always thought you had more friends than her, boys liked you more, see? she's probably just insecure." she suggested. "well that's not an excuse to sleep with somebody's boyfriend." i replied.