thirty-nine! wedding bell blues

march first, 2005

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞ 

wedding outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8092474322512092/

"so me and your grandfather have reconciled, and now we are going to re due to our wedding vowels!" grandma exclaimed. well, that was two months ago right after christmas. and now today's the day. i was doing my hair, complaining to goose about how i'm going to cry every second i'm there, but of course, there was no response. i got to the place, and then i said i to everyone and whatnot. well, i was sitting at my table, all night for the past four hours, when i saw jess. i thought i was seeing things but then he waved. "i'll be right back," i told greyson. who just sunk back in his chair. i walked across the ballroom, and jess said, "hi." "hey." i said. "i missed you." he said. "september," i said. "huh?" he asked. "six months. you had six months to contact me, but now you show up at my grandparent's wedding thing after you left a bad reputation thing, and now you're making me look like a mess." i stated. "gracie, i love you." jess replied. "you say that every time. and then you do the same thing every time." i replied. "then let me move in with you." he offered. "jess. we cant. you have work." i replied. "half here, half in philly." he recommended. "what if it doesn't work out?" i asked. "then i'll leave you alone, never to show up out of the blue again." he replied. "okay. if you get seen here, i'll get killed, but here's my address, here's my keys, feed goose for me, and take the jeep." i said. "i have my stuff with me." he replied. "oh so if i said no you'd be screwed?" i asked. "pretty much. see you at home." he said, kissing me and leaving. i walked up to logan, and asked, "give me a ride home?" "yep, i owe you at least that." 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧༺♥༻∞ 

logan drove me home, ironically, and then i got home. i walked up to my apartment and opened the door where i saw jess watching blue rush. "oh hello!" i said, taking off my shoes. "oh hi!" he replied, turning off the tv. "don't be ashamed." i replied, going to the fridge. "do you want anything?" i offered. "do you have a coke?" he asked. "yep. do you want ice, or straight from the can?" i asked. "the can is fine." he replied. i sat on the couch, handing jess his coke. "this is nice." jess said, putting his arm around me. he kissed me. again and again. until we were in the bedroom.