SwaSan Forced Marraige

Start from the beginning

Sanskar : mine and Swara 's relation was destined, our ways was destined to meet, everything was destined, I came in her life as a villain but when she turned my life I didn't came to know.
It's destiny only
that's why TODAY SHE IS MY WIFE! And my and Swara 's relation is not weak like your relationship, we trust each other, we support each other, we understand each other. ( firmly).

Laksh : you are only a forced husband on her head, and now you wanna force her with your husband rights, how cheap you are!!

Sanskar : forced husband!!! Whether I am her forced husband but you can't deny the fact that she is my wife, my legalled wife, if you will look at her you will not find your lover in it, you will find a wife in her, she is holding my name of vermillion and mangalsutra with her. She is wearing my name of Shaka pola, everything is mine!! She is no more your fiancee, she is my wife, she is not the girl whom you loved, she is the woman who is my wife, she is Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Laksh fumes by his words.

Sanskar : and eyeing someone else's wife is a sin, no husband will bear , I will not bear. I promises to her to I will not force her but now she gave me her consent, she want to give chance to our maraige and now I will not let her go away from me and neither will let anyone snatch her from me. I WILL NOT SACARFICE HER, I WANT HER IN MY LIFE, I WAHT MY WIFE!! fit this in your not so intelligent brain. Today is very auspicious day, I don't wanna indulge in any fight, moreover my wife denied me so it will be better if you stay away from her otherwise I will forgot all relations.

He go from there leaving him furious.

Laksh: Swara is mine Sanskar!! And I will not let you snatch her from me. ( fumingly) I will get her back.

Inside!!

As he enter inside he see family are standing and accusing Swara while she is trying to speak but no one is letting her speak anything. She is crying hearing their accusations.

Sanskar : what is happening here? ( quickly go and stand beside Swara putting palm on her shoulder) why you are behaving like this with Swara?

AP : ask from your this wife, who is behind of my son's marraige life? I never thought you are this much disgusting Swara!! Is this your Maa have taught you? But what I am asking, fatherless child are like this only. ( while gazinga at her disgustingly).

Sanskar : badi maaa!! What are you saying? Do you have any idea about whom you are talking, she is my wife, daughter in law of this house. How you can put dirt on her character like this? And on what base?

Sujata : You wanna see on what base we are talking! Then look!! ( give him pictures) see how your wife is shamelessly making relationship with your younger brother.

Sanskar looks at the picture shockingly. Laksh is kissing Swara 's forehead. He clenched his fist angrily. He glare the picture fumingly unable to see this sight more he tore picture in pieces and fumes.

Sujata : by tearing picture you can't change the truth Sanskar that your wife is cheating and you love her madly. This girl doesn't deserve you. Leave her. She is a disgusting girl who didn't even left your younger brother, God knows with how many mens she have relation. ( disgustingly stare Swara).

Sanskar: mom!!!!!! ( shouts on top of his voice flinching everyone) not a word against my wife, I will forgot you are my mother. ( scaring her by his extreme anger).

Swara cried listening their comments on her character, it's not the first time when someone pointed her character.

Ragini : by shouting you can't change the truth Sanskar ji and why you are shouting on us? Ask your wife what she is doing with my husband in this picture? What she is doing?