CHAPTER 1 - sage green sunglasses

a/n - another story !! hope you enjoy it, please remember to vote and feel free to comment! this chapter was really long compared to my normal chapters in my other stories :)

i sit opposite of timothee and harry, madelyn sitting next to me. the cruise flows over the water fluently as we eat dinner. "first day on the cruise, not bad, huh?" timothee says, placing a piece of fried chicken in his mouth. "yeah, another month and thirty days to go." madelyn replies as i chuckle softly. "i personally like cruises, they're fun!" harry adds, fixing his curly, brown hair. "yeah, that's why you forced us on this." timothee jokes, sarcasm in his voice. i look around the cruise, examining the interior design as timothee, harry and madelyn continue talking.

i look up from the bed as madelyn calls my name, seeing her hold 2 bikini's. "which one, red or blue?" she asks, switching between both as she holds them in front of her. "um... red." i decide, standing up as i go to my suitcase. i take out the sage green bikini, heading into the bathroom. i wear it on, putting a jacket over myself. "you can hear timothee and harry next door,  the hell are they doing?" madelyn laughs, getting a coat on. "you ready?" she asks, getting her phone. "mhm," i hum, and we walk out the door. i knock on timothee and harry's door, and the door swings open. harry stands here with no shirt, black swim shorts on. "hurry up, boys!" madelyn says behind me, making harry roll his eyes as i hold the door open. "guys, come in!" i hear timothee say. i let madelyn in first, walking in the room after her.

sitting on the edge of their bed, i watch as timothee shuffles through his backpack. "surprised their room isn't completely trashed yet," madelyn whispers to me. "yeah, tell me that in a week." i joke, making timothee turn around, giving me a stink eye. "i'm joking!" i laugh, making madelyn laugh. timothee walks to me, holding a pair of sage green sunglasses.

 timothee walks to me, holding a pair of sage green sunglasses

"it's literally dark outside, timmy." i say, looking out the window. "but fashion, y/n! your bikini matches it." he says, and i take it, wearing the sunglasses on, the tint of the sunglasses make everything look slightly dull. "looks great." timothee compliments, smiling as he gets his towel. 

i adjust the towel around my neck, looking through the clear glass as the elevator goes to the pool level. the automatic doors open and the wind breeze flows past me, not too cold nor hot. to my right, there was an ice-cream machine, having strawberry, chocolate and vanilla machines. the cones were stacked in a machine, having to simply pull one down to get ahold of it.

we stop at a tanning bed, placing our stuff down. i take my towel off, leaving my phone under the towel after taking off my jacket. i place the sunglasses on the towel too, going to dip my feet in the water of the empty. "INCOMING!" harry yells, and before i have time to react, he barges into me, making me splash into the water with him. i swim up to the top, wiping my face. "dickhead!" i yell, making harry laugh. 

after playing in the pool for about an hour, we get out, heading to the circle shaped spa. i place timothee's sunglasses back on and placing my phone on the concrete behind me, my body shuddering at how hot the spa was as i got in. i sit to the side, leaning against the spa wall as everyone else gets in.