13, Nudo Con I Brividi (EPILOGUE)

Mahmood opened his eyes.

"Ronela?" He asked. "You're alive?"

"Course I'm alive! What, did you think I was dead?" Ronela responded.

"Uhh... Well, Chanel told me-"

"Chanel doesn't know everything." Came a Greek voice from behind Mahmood. He turned around to see two girls in the back of the helicopter. Both were cramped together due to the lack of space.

"Amanda? Andromache?" Mahmood asked.

"Duh." Andromache chuckled. "Who else did you think?"

"I didn't know you guys were in this operation." Mahmood chuckled.

"We're in more than you think." Amanda laughed.

"Now buckle your seatbelt! We're going back to the others." Ronela reminded Mahmood.

Mahmood sighed of relief. He was alive, Matteo was defeated, and he could live the life that he always dreamed of... An amazing life with his beloved Riccardo Fabbriconi....

Then Mahmood realized... Blanco was down underneath him when he was holding onto that pillar!

"Blanco's still down there!" Mahmood cried out.

"Mahmood, we have to get out of here!" Ronela spoke rather low. Mahmood looked down at where Blanco was. He knew that he had to get down there.

"No! I won't leave him!" Mahmood cried. 'i can't live without him! He means everything to me!"

"Mahmood... He's probably already dead down there." Amanda sighed.

Mahmood's heart shattered into a million pieces. He couldn't imagine a life without Blanco... But he knew that it was probably too late. Blanco had given himself to try to save Mahmood, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

As Mahmood looked back at the burning building, he couldn't help but think that this was all his fault. If he hadn't confessed his love for Blanco... If he hadn't gone to the party in the first place, maybe Blanco would still be alive.

Mahmood couldn't cry. The tears wouldn't come out; he was so depressed. He buried his face in his hands. He couldn't bear to look at the building or its remains... Suddenly, the tears started flowing like rivers.

"RICCARDO!!!!!!!" Mahmood wailed. He had lost the one thing that meant the most to him.

Blanco....

"Look, there's everyone!" Andromache  cried. Mahmood looked to his left and saw everyone there. Sheldon, Sam, Andrea, Achille, Brooke, Ochman, Keith, Jim, Cornelia, Rosa, Chanel, Emma, Monika, Michael, Duncan, and he knew that Stefan was with Filip and the rest of LPS... But no sign of Blanco.

The helicopter parked, and Ronela got out of the driver's seat and out onto the pavement.

"RONELA!!!" Chanel, Emma, and Monika cried at the same time. They all ran for their friend.

Mahmood left the helicopter. Everyone looked at him with glowing eyes.

"Mahmood! You're okay!!" Sam cried. Everyone ran to hug him. He hugged them all back.

"I-is Blanco here?" Mahmood quivered.

"He went to look for you... Why? Is he not with you?" Ochman asked. That's when Mahmood fell to his knees and bawled.

He didn't say anything, no one else said anything. He just sat there and bawled all of the tears that would come out, and everyone let him.

"I'm.... So sorry, Mahmood." Sheldon knelt down to comfort Mahmood.