04, Clearly Not The Same

"Guys..... Where the hell did Sheldon run off to?" Ochman asked in terror.

"What do you mean? He was just here a minute ago." Chanel responded. Ochman began to panic.

"Well, if he's not here, where is he???" Andrea asked, almost as worried as Ochman. The sirens were still going off. Everyone was starting to get worried. Ronela looked out the window to see Sheldon was surrounded by a group of masked men!

...

Sheldon had snuck out on a mission. He would sneak over to the camera room, download the footage that Ronela was talking about on a flashdrive, and get it to the others. He had to do it for Mahmood, and he had to do it fast.

He ran down two flights of stairs to get to the security room. Once he got there, he realized he needed a way in. That's when he saw someone walking out of the room! He had to act fast. He took one of his shoes, slid it across the floor, and caught the door before it closed. Luckily, no one was around to see him do it. He made a quick run for it into the security room.

Once he got in the room, he noticed the computer was left on with the security camera tab open focused on last night's events. Whoever was in here was trying to find a way to delete the files. However, they were unsuccessful.

Sheldon wiped the sweat off his face in relief. He didn't need to type in the password, (even though he had snuck into the hotel archives and found the password.) He sat down in the computer chair and began scrolling through the footage from the previous night. Soon, he found the footage from the time of Duncan's murder. He saw Mahmood and the two guys that had him unconscious!

As he continued scrolling through the footage, he found a goldmine of footage... and it wasn't even from the night of the party.

The scene was in an old alley next to the house where the party was hosted. In the dark alleyway, stood three people completely dressed head to toe in black. Sheldon couldn't tell the identities of the mysterious people dressed in black. He decided to number them from one through three so he could understand.

"So, do you know why I called you back here?" The guy that Sheldon had numbered as one asked the other two. The one that Sheldon had numbered one was a tall, slim man. He sounded somewhat old. Sheldon thought to himself about who he could be. He continued watching the videos

"You wanted to talk about something." Number two said. Number two was not as tall as number one, but was wider in size. The voice sounded masculine and thick.

"Well that's obvious!" Number three retorted. Number three was the shortest and fattest of the group, and clearly the sassiest as well.

"I'm sorry, I just had to clarify for your tiny brain to comprehend." Number two snarled back. Number one brought his palm to his face as the two bickered.

"Okay, okay. Enough with your bickering. Focus now." Number one said in a tone and pulled out a photograph from his pocket. "Do either of you know who this is?"

"That's Mahmood!" Number three said. Sheldon gulped as he watched the clips.

"Bingo!" Number one laughed slightly as he scratched his chin. "Do you know why I'm asking this question?" 

Both two and three shook their heads.

"We need this man out of our way. He has been on my nerves for three years now. He can't represent Italy in Eurovision this year. Not this year, or ever again!" Number one said in a condescending tone.

"What do you suggest we do?" Number three asked. Sheldon began to shake a little, but he needed to keep watching the video.

"We need to make sure that he will leave Italy, and never come back... However, if we were to kill him, people would be on to us." Number one said as he rubbed his hands together. Sheldon covered his mouth with his hand in shock.