11, We Live To Die For Worthy Things

"Wait.... What?" Chanel asked, shocked.

"We.. we took DNA tests on the victim. All the tests are far from accurate for the ones on Duncan!"

Jordan looked up from his hands.

"You mean.... You mean he could still be alive?" He trembled.

"He probably is still alive if whoever the victim was isn't him." The judge told Jordan.

"But the victim.... He wasn't dead. He must've taken some kind of drug that made it seem like he was dead." The officer said.

"But Why would Duncan fake his death? He doesn't seem like the clout seeker type...." Blanco said.

"He... Maybe he did it to protect us..." Mahmood suggested.

"What could he have protected us from?" Andrea asked.

"I.... I don't..." Mahmood was cut off by Sam Ryder as he burst into the room.

"GUYS!!! COME QUICK! IT'S FILIP!" He cried. Everyone looked up at him..

"Filip Vidušin?!?!?!? What happened to him????" Mahmood asked, shocked.

"It's a long story! Come on! We gotta get to Filip!" Blanco cried. He grabbed Mahmood's hand and everyone raced out of the courthouse, following Sam to get to Filip's location.

.....

"I can feel us getting closer!" Sheldon hollered back at everyone. They were following Sam, but Sheldon seemed to take the lead.

That's when Žiga started to hear faint coughs from the way Sheldon was running to. He was hoping that whoever was coughing wasn't Filip. Because if it was....

"Guys! He's over here!!!" Sheldon cried. Everyone ran towards the direction that Sheldon pointed to. Sure enough, Filip was there.

He was tied to a pole. He was alive, but he didn't look like he had much life left in him. His skin was pale and he looked so weak.

"FIČO!!!!!!" Zala ran for her friend to untie him. Slowly, Filip opened his eyes. Zala ran her hand across Filip's face. It was warm.

"Zala?.... Wh-what are you doing h-here?" Filip stammered. He sounded very weak.

"Oh, don't worry, Fičo! We're gonna get you out of here! Everything's gonna be alright." Zala kept on whispering to her friend as she untied him from the pole.

"You can't s-stay... M-Matteo will come back..... He'll kill you if.... If he finds you here!" Filip trembled.

"I'm willing to take that chance if it means you'll be okay!" Zala wept, continuing to hold on to Filip.

“Someone’s gotta tell everyone that we found him!” Ochman spoke up. Sam volunteered and ran off to the courthouse. Luckily, it was just down the street.

“Can he walk at all?” Stefan asked.

“I don’t think so!” Zala answered.

“I’ll carry him to safety. I think he’s small enough for me to carry." Stefan volunteered.

"Please be careful with him!" Gašper trembled.

"I will." Stefan promised the boys. He carefully lifted Filip from Zala's arms and carried him.

"Huh?...." Filip trembled.

"We're gonna get you out of here." Stefan whispered to Filip. As they were about to leave, the door slammed open, causing Stefan to almost lose his balance. Matteo was there. He looked pissed.