08.5, Save Mahmood Squad

The time was around ten P.M. everyone was sitting around in Subwoolfer's hotel room. Achille was on his phone. Emma and Monika were arguing over who is going to marry Ochman as Ochman watched them uncomfortably, (although, the argument seemed pointless. Monika was over thirty and Ochman was in his early twenties.) Rosa, Brooke, and Cornelia were chit-chatting about random stuff (Brooke was drinking as always, Sam, Stefan and Sheldon were playing Monopoly, Filip was drawing in his notebook, Andrea was on the phone with God knows who, and Blanco was sitting on the bed, stroking the diamond bike that Mahmood bad gifted him.

"You know, I would be down for a team name." Keith said. Brooke nearly spit out her drink.

"A what? She asked.

"A team name. You know, we're all a team on the same mission. Why not make it a little more... Interesting." Jim responded, waving his hands.

"Okay?... What exactly were you  thinking?" Stefan questioned.

"That's the thing..... I don't know." Keith admitted. Everyone groaned.

"So you're saying you want a team name, but you can't even think of a name?" Andrea raised her voice.

"I mean, based on the goal we're trying to achieve. Maybe something like..."

"I for sure want to put the word squad in there. I like that word." Sheldon said.

"And we all know our main goal, right? To save Mahmood?" Emma replied.

"So... Why not just call it something simple, like Save Mahmood Squad." Sheldon suggested.

"Genius!" Ochman praised Sheldon.

"Well, okay. Now I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys at one a.m." Filip yawned, picked up his sketchbook and left the room.

"Well, I might join him." Brooke sighed as they finished their Monopoly game. Emma and Monika came to a logical agreement about Ochman choosing who he gets to marry, and Ochman was relieved that the argument was over.

"See ya all at one."