10, Take A Video, Watch It SloMo

"WHAT????" Blanco cried out

"Fičo is gone! We don't know where he went. This note was left on his bed!!" Gašper trembled.

"Have you read the note?" Jim asked.

"No... Not yet.... We're scared to." Žiga trembled.

"We wanted to wait for you..." Mark quivered as he handed Blanco the note. He opened the note, which was folded in half, and he read it aloud.

"Everyone

We have Filip. If you ever want to see him again, you'll keep your mouths shut. That is, if your little Slovenian spy told you who I am!

Don't think I won't do it! If anyone finds out who I am, your precious Filip Vidušin will not see tomorrow!

You've been warned."

Everyone stood shocked.

"Fičo......." Gašper trembled.

"What are we going to do??" Žiga wept.

"There's not much we can do." Blanco quivered. He wasn't that close with Filip, or the rest of LPS, but he still felt remorse. Filip had helped them on their mission of saving Mahmood, and no one knew if Filip would even make it. He also knew what it was like to being close to losing someone close to him. He neatly lost Mahmood, and there's still a chance that he might not save him.

"We can't give up on Filip!! He means everything to us!" Mark quivered.

"We're not going to give up on him! We would never do that!" Ochman assured Mark.

"Okay then, what's the plan?" Andrea asked, slightly annoyed.

"We... We split up! One group goes to look for Filip, and the other goes over to the courthouse to save Mahmood." Blanco responded, determined.

"You sure this'll work?" Sheldon asked.

"It's our only chance!" Blanco responded. Everyone looked at him with a little less fear in their eyes. Suddenly, they heard the sounds of someone weeping. It sounded like Zala.

"I'm.. going to go check on her." Gašper said, "Žiga, come on."

The two found Zala weeping into a pillow, mumbling Filip's name. Žiga and Gašper looked at Zala as she bawled for one of her best friends.

"Zala?.. you gonna be okay?" Gašper asked.

"I-I don't think so... Filip means everything to me, and I guarantee that he means everything to all of us. We... We just can't go on without him!" Zala bawled. Gašper and Žiga walked up to the sobbing Slovenian and hugged her tight.

"It's gonna be okay. We'll find Filip, and we'll all make it out together. It's gonna be alright. I promise." Žiga said, comforting Zala a little bit.

"You mean it?... You promise?" Zala sniffled while wiping the tears off of her face.

"I promise." Žiga assured Zala and pulled her into a tighter hug. "Filip is going to be okay."

"I sure hope you're right." Zala sighed as she held back the tears.

"Well. Let's go to the others." Gašper said finally. The three left to meet the others in the hallway.

"Well, considering that Filip usually hangs around with Žiga, Zala, Gašper, and Mark; they should be part of the group that searches for Filip." Blanco said.

"I'll join them. I don't want them to get lost." Sam volunteered. "Anyone wanna join us."

Sheldon and Ochman raised their hands, along with Stefan, Monika, Emma, and Cornelia.