08, Get That Wolf On A Stakeout

"Alright, who's going in there." Sam asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"I dunno, you tell me." Sheldon sighed.

"Well, someone has to do this." Ochman shrugged. "So, who's gonna do it?"

"Here's a thought, how about you do it! You're the one who said someone has to go in there." Chanel retorted.

"Well, that someone isn't going to be me!" Ocham raised his voice higher.

"Oh, quit complaining!" Sam sighed. Blanco was getting uncomfortable. He didn't like the yelling.

"Guys, please stop fighting. It's not that big of a deal about who goes to see Subwoolfer." Blanco sighed.

"If it ain't such a big deal, then why don't you go in there, Mr. Smarty-pants!" Chanel retorted. Blanco didn't know what to say, so he kept quiet,

"That's what I thought." Chanel sighed.

"There has to be someone who isn't afraid to talk to Keith and Jim," Sheldon responded. Everyone went silent for a few seconds. That's when Cornelia got an idea.

"I do know one person who isn't afraid of anything. There's no way he'd be scared to talk to 'aliens'." Cornelia said. Everyone looked at her with puzzled looks.

"Who did you have in mind?" Brooke asked.

"I was thinking about Achille Lauro!" Cornelia responded. Everyone looked at her blankly.

"Achille Lauro? You're kidding right? You want HIM to help us?" Sam complained.

"Unless you wanna go in there, it's our only hope." Stefan sighed. Everyone was silent.

"Alright then. Let's get Achille." Ochman sighed as the gang walked down the hall to Achille's hotel room.

Once they reached the door to Achille's room, Blanco knocked on the door. No one responded.

"Achille, come on. We need you." Andrea moaned.

Still no response.

"I'm giving you to the count of three! If you don't open this door, I'm breaking it down." Andrea demanded as she walked up to the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Calm down. Let's be civil. Let's just look around for him. He can't be far." Ochman suggested.

"Wait... I think I saw him at the pool area when we were there. Maybe he's still there." Cornelia recalled.

"You're a genius!! Let's go!" Chanel cried out as everyone ran in the direction of the pool area. Once they arrived, they saw Achille in a speedo. The Sammarinese entrant was hitting on Amanda Tenfjord, the Greek entry. He was failing miserably.

"Come on, Amanda! We both know that you wouldn't mind having a little fun with me!" Achille was nearly begging for Amanda to like him back

"Sorry, bud. It's never gonna happen. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta meet up with Andromache. We've got real plans." Amanda said as she sat up and walked away and over to the Cypriot entry. Achille sulked in the chair.

"What the hell was that all about?" Andrea gagged.

"I don't know. I kinda feel bad for Amanda." Sheldon shuddered.

"Let's just go over and talk to Achille." Chanel reminded everyone. They walked over to Achille as he sat in the chair on his phone. It was no doubt that he probably already forgot he asked Amanda to get with him.

"Hey, Achille. We need your help." Brooke cried out. Achille looked up from his phone to see everyone standing there.

"Oh hey. What's up?" He asked, pretending to forget about what just happened with Amanda. Blanco began to speak up.